DATES | November 2 & 3, 2019
- The Proving Grounds | Conshohocken, PA
- Last games end at 6:00 PM each day
- Saturday: $1650 per team
- Multi-Team Rate (3+ HS teams on Saturday): $1500 per team
- 2024 Team Discount: $1,350 per team
- Sunday: $1650 per team [SOLD OUT!]
- Multi-Team Rate (3+ HS teams on Sunday): $1500 per team
- Sat & Sun: $3,000 per team
- Multi-Team Rate (3+ HS teams on Sat & Sun): $2800 per team for the weekend
SATURDAY, SUNDAY DIVISIONS (Guaranteed 3 games per day)
- 2020 & 21 AA / A (Only Saturday is available. Sunday is sold out.)
- 2022 AA / A (Only Saturday is available. Sunday is sold out.)
- 2023 AA / A (Only Saturday is available. Sunday is sold out.)
- *Teams will be assigned to AA and A based on Liberty summer results, merit, other tournament results and their desire to move up/down.
SATURDAY-ONLY DIVISIONS (Guaranteed 3 games)
- Liberty National Elite Fall Showcase (150 HS players)
- 2024 AA / A
- 2025s are permitted to ‘play up.’
- Call for more information / registration
- Deposit Due: During Sign-Up
- Balances Due: October 1, 2019
- Registration Ends when Divisions are Filled. (Sunday is sold out!)
- Player Waivers Complete: October 14, 2019
- Rosters for College Coaches Submitted to email@example.com. Use this template.
Liberty National Elite Fall Classic, Director
w (484) 321-6183
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. In 2017, the Victory Event Series partnered with Duke’s Lacrosse Founder Ebe Helm to deliver the inaugural Liberty National Elite Classic, a new national elite summer event to the top club teams in the country.
Due to the incredible success of the Liberty National summer event, Victory Event Series has launched a fall showcase and tournament that provides an elite fall lacrosse experience during the first weekend of the November recruiting window.
Our partnership is the perfect pairing of event experience and club leadership, which makes us poised to deliver the TOP tournament and recruiting experience of the fall. Coupled with the unbelievable location of the Proving Grounds in Conshohocken, PA, this is the can’t miss event of fall 2019!
Teams will have the opportunity to register for Saturday or Sunday. For players whose teams can only play Sunday, we will give those athletes an opportunity to showcase their talents in front of NCAA Division I coaches on Saturday’s Liberty National Elite Fall Kickoff Showcase!
- Pool Play (3 Games) Saturday and Sunday. No playoffs/championship.
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Will be available via TourneyMachine. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
MAP / ADDRESS
THE PROVING GROUNDS
725 Conshohocken Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Download: Field Map
Complete College Coaches Check-In List
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration. Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Catered Lunch
- Access to post-event game film
- Coach Stipends; first come, first serve.
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com