Formerly the Boys Brandywine Classic
- Sunday, October 25, 2020
- BOYS | DE Turf Sports Complex | Frederica, DE
- Youth ($1349 per team / 4+ Teams: $1149 per team)
- 2025 AA | A
- 2026 AA | A
- 2027 AA | A
- High School ($1549 per team / 4+ Teams: $1349 per team)
- Includes HD Game Film for all teams/athletes courtesy of NextPro.
- Varsity (2021/22)
- 2023, 2024
- Deposit Due at Time of Registration
- Balance Payments Due: September 27, 2020
- Rosters/Waivers Completed: October 1, 2020
- Email High School Roster for College Coaches (Template Here) to
|1-3 Teams||4+ Teams|
|High School Teams||$1,549||$1,349|
*All Victory Fall Classic High School teams/athletes will receive complimentary Game Film courtesy of NextPro via a post-event digital download! A link to team video will be shared with each coach 10 business days following the tournament.
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. As a result, we expect your experience with Victory Events to be the best of the fall!
Similar to last year, the Victory Fall Classic includes FREE GAME FILM FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS. This comes in addition to immediate score reporting with live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games and much more!
Formerly entitled the Boys Brandywine Classic, the newly renamed Victory Fall Classic began in 2011. Heading into our 10th year, we’ve established ourselves as a late October staple for teams preparing for the November recruiting window.
Drawing teams from across the northeast, this event delivers both Division 2 and Division 3 recruiting opportunities for the high school clubs and a fun and highly competitive youth tournament, all on SUNDAY the 25th.
Join us the last Sunday in October for what is sure to be a great kickoff to your fall-ball season! Scroll through our site for more information and please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Victory Fall Classic, Director
w (484) 321-6183
2019 All-Tournament Team
The 2019 Victory Fall Classic All-Tournament, as selected by NCAA coaches in attendance, is listed below.
|Kelly Dupree||Gaffer Elite||2021|
|Robert Walker||True NJ||2021|
|Brock Azeff||Dukes Mainline||2020|
|Robbie Obrien||Dukes Mainline||2021|
|Luke Wawrzynek||Dukes Mainline||2021|
|Jozelle Race||Gaffer Elite||2020|
|D-MID / SPECIALIST|
|Thomas Walker||True NJ||2021|
|Mike Tayloe||PA Roughriders||2021|
|Eric Reazor||Gaffer Elite||2022|
- Single Day Tournament – all games Sunday 10/25/2020
- Championship Format; pool play with the top two teams advancing to the Championship game
- Three (3) Games Guaranteed; Top 2 teams Play for Title
- 44 minute games, 22 minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Player Waiver Information – Due Oct. 1
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The 2020 Victory Fall Classic schedule will be posted to Tourneymachine ten days prior to the event.
DE Turf Sports Complex
4000 Bay Road
Frederica, DE 19946
HD GAME FILM INCLUDED FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS!
Victory Event Series once again partners with NextPro to provide complimentary HD Game Film to each participating high school team and athlete. Links to game film will be emailed to coaches within 10 business days following the tournament.
2019 Colleges Attended
|Bridgewater||Mount St. Mary College|
|Davis and Elkins||Rosemont|
|Delaware Valley U.||Scranton|
|Franklin & Marshall||Utica|
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
STAY TO PLAY POLICY: This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams
participating in the Victory Fall Classic MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Victory Event Series is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 and/or if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.