DATES | June 19-20, 2021
ATL CLASSIC LOCATION
- Franklin Gateway | Marietta, GA
- Kennesaw State University | Marietta, GA
- Men’s Teams: $950
- 1-3 Teams: $1,349
- 4+ Teams: $1,149 Multi-team Rate
- 1-3 Teams: $1,199
- 4+ Teams: $999 Multi-team Rate
- Men’s | Adult (18+)
- Boys | High School A & B, 2024 Elite, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031
- Girls | High School Varsity, JV, 2026/27, 2028/29
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: May 21, 2021
- Player Waivers Complete: June 1, 2021
- Teams purchasing flights: The latest games on Sunday will likely end at 4:15 PM. Please plan your travel accordingly. All teams are expected to play all scheduled games, including any pool, consolation, playoff, and championship games. Please allow for travel between the fields, car rental, and airport in advance of your flight.
SATURDAY NIGHT CLINICS
- Clinics are OPEN to all grades and all skill levels
- Time TBD
ATL CLASSIC TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. In 2020, Victory Event Series hosted a boutique tournament with LB3 Thunder, BamaLax, Squad, FTK, Midwest Top Gun, and Atlanta Empire attending. In 2021, the Big Easy Classic (which began in 2013 and has grown into an elite southern summer staple) is becoming the ATL Classic and moving to Georgia. Drawing teams from across the south central and southeastern US, this event will continue to deliver the whole package.
Join us the third weekend in June for what is sure to be a fun weekend for your players and families! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Friday Night Clinics
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
Friday ATL Elite Showcase
The day before the Southeast Shootout, 10 Division I coaches along with several other NCAA coaches will coach and recruit the top HS prospects at the ATL Elite 150 Showcase. This is an unbelievable opportunity for the TOP Southeast Shootout Boys High School athletes to work with D1 Coaches and showcase their abilities in front of 30+ College Recruiters.
Registration will be for individuals of grad years 2022, 2023 & 2024. Athletes will be broken into 8 teams and give 3 games to showcase their talents and gain valuable recruiting exposure!
ATL Elite 150 Showcase – REGISTER NOW!
Date: Friday, June 11, 2021
Location: Franklin Gateway
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Cost: $225 Includes reversible and 3 showcase games.
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing in playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The 2020 ATL Classic schedule will be posted the week before via Tourneymachine. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
Franklin Gateway Complex
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com