Pattison Sports Group, LLC, owner and operator of the Victory Event Series, was founded in 2008 in one of the worst economic times and has blossomed into a niche event management firm focused on delivering a handful of regional and national events. Our current focus includes lacrosse, running and basketball.
In addition, PSG’s nonprofit Healthy Kids Running Series is quickly becoming the largest youth running program in the nation. In 2020 we’ll host over 50,000 youth runners across 240+ locations nationwide. Please explore below for current openings on our staff!
Victory Summer Specialist Internships
- Weekend Tournament Videographer
- Event Management & Operations Specialist
- Web & Social Media Specialist
- CRM & Communication Specialist
- Lacrosse Showcase Recruiting Specialist
Looking for experience in Event Management and Sports Marketing? You came to the right place! Victory Event Series is a national leader in providing elite sports experiences to elite athletes and teams throughout the United States. As a summer intern specialist, you will learn how to successfully plan and execute operational and game day event elements, coordinate marketing and communications, and learn from industry professionals in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are offering internship specialist positions in the following areas:
- Event Management & Operations
- Web & Social Media Coordinator
- CRM & Communication Coordinator
- Lacrosse Showcase Recruiting Assistant
These are paid internship positions to current undergraduate and post-graduate students with a desire to learn about the sports management industry.
Specific Duties: Lacrosse Tournaments – assist event director with pre-event staffing, promotion and planning, creating on-site operations plans, fulfilling logistics needs, and overseeing weekend staff/volunteers. Execute game-day tournament plans and manage the entire lacrosse tournament experience. The 2021 Summer Schedule includes ten tournaments and six showcases.
Additional Duties: Work weekend events as needed; includes travel to Texas, Atlanta, Nashville and/or NJ/DE/MD.
Reports To: Bob Dignazio – Vice President
Desired Skills: Organized, Self-Motivated, Confident, Assertive, Detail Oriented
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years old pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or sports management with a strong knowledge and/or interest in men’s or women’s lacrosse.
Salary/Wages: $10.00/hour with overtime expected in June;
Summer 2021 Internship: May 10 – July 30, 2020 (12 weeks)
To apply: Please email cover letter, resume with contact information and three (3) references to Bob Dignazio at before Friday, December 11. Interviews will be conducted over winter break, and may include a combination of phone, video, and/or in-person meetings. Please identify for which position(s) you are applying in your cover letter.
Weekend Event Staff
Do you have a passion for lacrosse or youth athletics, and looking to obtain sport and event management experience? Victory Event Series is hiring part-time event staff to work Saturday and Sunday tournaments.
- Registration Assistance
- Field Coordinating (Keeping Score & Time, Counting Penalties, Acting as an on-field liaison with the Head Tent, Reporting Scores)
- Onsite social media amplifier
- Shuttle Driver
- Trash Hauler
- Parking Staff
- Brand Ambassador for Partners/Vendors (brands TBD)
If interested, please Complete This Quick Online Form and a staff member will be in touch!
Pattison Sports Group Internships
Are you looking for experience in Event Management and Sports Marketing? Do you have an interest in entrepreneurship and building an event from the ground up? Our Internship Program offers both undergrad and post-grad individuals opportunities to learn and grow over the course of a 15-week Summer Internship or semester-long internship.
Jump feet-first into a fast paced environment and help the Pattison Sports Group execute events around the country. PSG owns and operates the Victory Event Series and West Chester Basketball Leagues, as well as founded and manages our national nonprofit youth running program, Healthy Kids Running Series.
Pattison Sports Group & Healthy Kids Running Series offer paid internships to current students and post-grads interested in a fast-paced entrepreneurial sports marketing and event management experience.
- Must be 18 years old, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business with a strong knowledge and/or interest in men’s or women’s lacrosse or running.
- Report to senior staff member in their respective department, gaining experience and learning directly from PSG/HKRS leadership.
- Organized, self-motivated, confident, assertive, detail oriented
- Be a team player with a ‘no job too small’ attitude willing to work hard all summer.
- Able to work 40+ hour weeks and weekends in our office in Thornton, PA (Summer Only; Fall/Spring interns can be part-time based on available positions)
- Able to travel (expenses paid by PSG/HKRS) offsite to Victory Event Series events
- Must have transportation to and from the office as well as your own housing.
- Believe in the benefit of youth and high school sports in the growth of student athletes as individuals while understanding and abiding by our philosophy of bringing a professional attitude and experience to the world of youth sports.