June 10-11, 2023
Harold Patterson Park (Arlington, TX)
- Men’s (18+)
- High School | 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027
- Youth | 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031 A (10v10)
- Boys 6v6 | 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034
- 6v6: 2 Attack, 2 Midfield, 2 Defensemen
- 2031 B: 6v6+Goalie
- 2032: 6v6+Goalie
- 2033/34: 6v6+Hector (no goalie)
- Free Agent Inquiry Form
- Boys Division
- 1-3 Teams (10v10): $1,499/team
- 4+ Teams (10v10): $1,299/team
- 6v6 Teams: $999
TEAMS ATTENDED SINCE 2020:
Westlake, Tulsa Tornadoes, True F5 Oklahoma, TNT Arrowheads, The Javelinas, Texas Venom (Men’s), Texas Venom,Texas United, Texas Peppers, Texas Oilers, Texas Legacy, Texas Cannons, Texans Lacrosse (Men’s), TEN21 Lacrosse, Team 91 Texas, Storm, St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, Space Cowboys Lacrosse, SouthStar, Southlake, Shred Thread, Sentry, Scots Guards, San Antonio Taquitos, San Antonio Tacos, Rockwall, RoadRunner, Renegades/Blue Dogs, Red Dirt, Plano West HS, Plano Sr. HS, Pegasus Lacrosse, OK United Varsity, Northstar, Norman Lacrosse Club, Mission, Magnolia Mad Dawgs, Mad Dawgs, Louisiana Elite, Legacy, Kingfish, Iron Horse Dallas, Iron Horse ATX, Iron Horse, Impulse, Houston Hurricanes, Houston Hounds, Houston Cougars, Hill Country, FTK National, FTK Louisiana, Ft. Worth HS, Fire Toads (Men’s), FasTrac, ESD, Episcopal, Drip, Dirty Birds HTX, Dallas Select, Creole Cowboys (Men’s), Crawdaddies, Cougars, Coppell, Chupacabra Lax, Chaos FW, Chaos Arkansas, Chaos, Broken Arrow, Bridge, Booth Indians, Boerne, Baton Rouge Kingfish, Austin Elite, Austin Allies, Apollo, 3d Texas, 3d Houston, 3d Dallas, 210 Lacrosse Club
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *No additional fees for credit card purchases.
- Hotel Block Booking: Book at registration to secure the best deals! Out-of-town team minimum of 14 rooms over two nights.
- Player Waivers Complete: May 1, 2023 (See directions below to upload your roster for waivers & college coaches, as well as provide your players with free SportsRecruits profiles!)
- Balances Due: May 1, 2023
- Teams purchasing flights: The latest games on Sunday will likely end at 4:15 PM. Please plan your travel accordingly. All teams are expected to play all scheduled games, including any pool, consolation, playoff, and championship games. Please allow for travel between the fields, car rental, and airport in advance of your flight.
- Submit schedule requests by May 15 to
Inquire / Questions
BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE SPORTSCARE
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Texas Draw and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more about their Concierge Services.
For additional health tips or help finding a physician, contact your local Baylor Scott & White SportsCare representative at 1.800.4BAYLOR or visit BaylorHealth.com/SportsCare.
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Texas Draw began in 2012 and in its 12th year has grown into an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package including top competition, an amazing location, college coaches, and more!
In 2023, the Boys Texas Draw moves to Arlington! Our family-friendly scheduling will allow you to check out nearby attractions, including Six Flags and professional sports stadiums.
Texas Draw Elite 150 Showcase (Boys)
The day before the Texas Draw, NCAA coaches will lead and recruit the top HS prospects at the TXD Elite 150 Showcase. This is an unbelievable opportunity for the TOP Texas Draw High School athletes to work with D1 Coaches and showcase their abilities in front of 25+ College Recruiters.
Registration will be for individuals of grad years 2024, 2025, & 2026. Athletes will be broken into 8 teams and given 3 games to prove they belong on the TXD All-Showcase Team!
Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
Location: Harold Patterson Sports Center – Arlington, TX
Times: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Cost: $275 Includes reversible and 3 showcase games.
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Check out the 2023 Boys Texas Draw Schedule the week before the event!
Harold Patterson Park
1000 W. Bardin Rd.
Arlington, TX 76017
Mens Colleges 2022
2022 Men’s Colleges Attended
E. Texas Baptist
E. Nazarene College
2021 Men’s Colleges
|Ohio Northern||Lenoir-Rhyne||North Greenville|
IMG Nationals Qualifier
Boys Texas Draw has been selected as a qualifier partner of IMG Nationals. Held in November of each year at the world-renowned IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL, this event draws top teams from throughout the US.
The Top 3 teams from corresponding age divisions (U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 + HS Varsity) will receive an automatic qualifying bid into IMG Nationals. Teams will be contacted from the tournament committee regarding registration process and information within 2 weeks following each qualifying event.
For more information on IMG Nationals visit the tournament website HERE.
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Texas Draw Lacrosse Tournament. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more.
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your team’s compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation.
Exemptions include the following:
· Using points for a free room
· Club is within 100 miles of the venue
· Military or Government Discount
· Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com