DATES | June 6-7, 2020 | REGISTER HERE
TEXAS DRAW LOCATION
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- 1-3 Teams: $1,349/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,149/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
- [NEW!] Maverik High School Championship | HS Teams Only, 2020s are eligible!
- [NEW!] College Division | D2/D3/MCLA ($1149 per team)
- High School | 2021/22 AA, 2021/22 A, 2022/23 (formerly HS B), 2024 A, 2024 B
- Youth | 2025 A, 2025 B, 2026 A, 2026 B, 2027 A, 2027 B, 2028/29 A, 2028/29 B
- Youth 7v7 | 2030/31 A, 2030/31 B ($799)
- Free Agent registration available at all divisions (registration deadline is May 17)
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Hotel Block Booking: Book at registration to secure the best deals! Out-of-town team minimum of 14 rooms over two nights.
- Balances Due: May 8, 2020
- 2020-2023 Rosters for College Coaches: May 22, 2020. Download the roster template here.
- Player Waivers Complete: May 22, 2020
- Teams purchasing flights: The latest games on Sunday will likely end at 4:15 PM. Please plan your travel accordingly. All teams are expected to play all scheduled games, including any pool, consolation, playoff, and championship games. Please allow for travel between the fields, car rental, and airport in advance of your flight.
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Texas Draw began in 2012 and in its 9th year has grown into an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package including Friday Night’s clinic featuring multiple Division 1 coaches who will also coach at the TXD Elite 150 Showcase, and an unbelievable vendor village!
Join us in June for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Texas Draw Elite 150 Showcase
The day before the Texas Draw, NCAA coaches will lead and recruit the top HS prospects at the TXD Elite 150 Showcase. This is an unbelievable opportunity for the TOP Texas Draw High School athletes to work with D1 Coaches and showcase their abilities in front of 25+ College Recruiters.
Registration will be for individuals of grad years 2021, 2022, & 2023. Athletes will be broken into 8 teams and given 3 games to prove they belong in the TXD Elite All-Star Game at 7:30PM!
Date: Friday June 5, 2020
Location: Carpenter Park – Plano, TX
Times: Showcase Games 12:00PM – 6:00PM
All-Star Game: 7:30PM
Cost: $250 Includes reversible and 3 showcase games.
TXD Elite Rising
On the eve of the Texas Draw, the most elite rising freshmen in the South Central US descend on Plano to compete in an ELITE opportunity. With multiple Division I coaches leading each team, this is a huge opportunity for the top players in Texas and beyond to prove themselves under the lights.
TXD Elite Rising:
- When: Friday June 5, 2020
- Check-in: 5:30 PM
- Meet team and pre-game practice: 6:00 PM
- TXD Elite Rising: 6:30 – 7:30 PM
- Where: Carpenter Park
- Who: Elite 2024 Players
- Players Receive: Custom Team Jersey
- NCAA Division I coaches leading each team
- Coach Nominations – SUBMIT NOW!
- HS/Club Coach Nominations Due: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 22, 2020
- Payment Due at Registration
Texas Draw Clinics
Texas Draw Saturday Nite Clinics:
- When: Saturday, June 6, 2020 (6:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
- Where: Russell Creek State Park
- Who: All Texas Draw and TXD Elite Rising Players
- Sign up for a Texas Draw Clinic! All clinics are led by NCAA Division I coaches who specialize in YOUR position!
- Clinic Options:
- REGISTER NOW!
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
*Inviting your players and parents will streamline the process for them.*
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.Need help? View the Help Video here.
The 2020 Texas Draw Schedule will be posted to Tourneymachine on Thursday, May 28 at 6:00 PM CT . Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
3500 McDermott Road
Plano, TX 75025
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|2020 College Coaches (List is Growing!)|
|Bellarmine University||Alabama Huntsville||Allegheny College|
|Bucknell University||Chowan University||Arcadia University|
|Colgate||Newberry College||Benedictine University|
|Delaware||Palm Beach Atlantic University||Brevard College|
|Furman||Westminster College||Centenary College of Louisiana|
|Hampton University||Fontbonne University|
|Monmouth University||Illinois Wesleyan|
|Villanova||Johnson & Wales University, Denver|
|UMass Lowell||Kenyon College|
|The College of Wooster|
|University of Dallas|
IMG Nationals Qualifier
Boys Texas Draw has been selected as a qualifier partner of IMG Nationals. Held in November of each year at the world-renowned IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL, this event draws top teams from throughout the US.
The Top 3 teams from corresponding age divisions (U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 + HS Varsity) will receive an automatic qualifying bid into IMG Nationals. Teams will be contacted from the tournament committee regarding registration process and information within 2 weeks following each qualifying event.
For more information on IMG Nationals visit the tournament website HERE.
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Texas Draw Lacrosse Tournament. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more.
The 2020 Victory Event Series Texas Draw is a Stay and Play event. This means that to compete in the tournament, each team must book 14 total room nights in the official room block set up by Team Travel Source. All reservations must be made through the official housing booking link or through a custom team/club booking link provided by Team Travel Source to your housing contact.
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your team’s compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation.
Exemptions include the following:
· Using points for a free room
· Club is within 100 miles of the venue
· Military or Government Discount
· Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com