DATES | November 7-8, 2020
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- Men’s | Adult Teams 18+ ($899 per team)
- College | MCLA D1, MCLA D2 ($899 per team)
- High School | Division I, Division II, JV ($1099 per team)
- Youth | 2025 AA/A, 2026 AA/A, 2027 AA/A, 2028 AA/A, 2029 10v10, 2029 7v7, 2030 7v7, 2031/32 7v7 ($899 per team)
*Deposits Due with Registration: $350/team
*Includes Complimentary Game Film for all Boys HS Teams courtesy of NextPro. Game Film will be shared with coaches to disperse to their teams by Tuesday Nov. 27th.
- College | WCLA Teams ($799 per team)
- High School | Varsity & JV ($899 per team)
- Youth | 7th/8th Grade, 5th/6th Grade ($799 per team)
- High School 7v7 ($649/team)
- Middle School 7v7 ($599/team)
*Deposits Due with Registration: $350/team (Full-field) or $150/team (7v7)
COWBOY CUP TIMELINE
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. As a result, we expect your experience with Victory Events to be the best of the fall!
Cowboy Cup features the total lacrosse experience with immediate score reporting and live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games, film for high school boys games, and much more!
The Cowboy Cup began in 2014 and in its 7th year has grown into an elite November staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package including Saturday Night’s clinic featuring numerous college coaches and an unbelievable vendor village! 2019 featured the fourth year of MCLA competition. Additionally over 53 High School teams (boys and girls) participated with over 35 collegiate coaches on-site recruiting.
Join us the second weekend in November for what is sure to be the best tournament of the fall! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
COWBOY CUP TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE SPORTSCARE
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Cowboy Cup and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more about their Concierge Services.
For additional health tips or help finding a physician, contact your local Baylor Scott & White SportsCare representative at 1.800.4BAYLOR or visit BaylorHealth.com/SportsCare.
Saturday Night Clinics
Location: Russell Creek Park (3500 McDermott Rd., Plano, TX 75025)
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2020 (5:30-7:30 PM)
Join us for a two-hour Skills Clinic featuring NCAA coaches!
- Boys Clinic – Field F: $75/player | $50/player team rate (when a team registers 10 players, those players will be refunded $25 each) REGISTER FOR THE BOYS CLINIC HERE (Coming Soon)
- Girls Clinic – Field G: $50/player | $35/player team rate (when a team registers 10 players, those players will be refunded $15 each) REGISTER FOR THE GIRLS CLINIC HERE (Coming Soon)
Men’s coaches from Division I programs will lead this amazing opportunity for boys players to learn from NCAA coaches! More college coaches will be added as the date approaches. Reserve your spot now!
Women’s coaches from NCAA programs will lead this amazing opportunity for girls players to learn from NCAA coaches! More college coaches will be added as the date approaches. Reserve your spot now!
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The 2020 Cowboy Cup schedule will be posted one week prior to the event on Tourneymachine. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
Download: Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
HD GAME FILM INCLUDED FOR ALL COWBOY CUP HIGH SCHOOL BOYS TEAMS!
HD GAME FILM AVAILABLE FOR ORDER FOR GIRLS TEAMS!
In 2019, 33 college coaches attended Cowboy Cup (including six Division I programs). We are expecting an even larger college list in 2020! Check back soon for colleges who’ll be recruiting at Cowboy Cup.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration. Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Catered Lunch
- Access to post-event game film
- Coach Stipends; first come, first serve.
|Men's Colleges||Women's Colleges|
|Bellarmine (DII)||Adam's State University (DII)|
|Canisius (DI)||Hendrix College (DIII)|
|Jacksonville (DI)||Huntingdon College (DIII)|
|Manhattan (DI)||Johnson and Wales University (DIII)|
|Villanova (DI)||Missouri Valley College (NAIA)|
|Centenary (DIII)||Quincy University (DII)|
|Fontbonne (DIII)||Southwestern (DIII)|
|Johnson & Wales - Denver (DIII)||University of Colorado - Colorado Springs (DII)|
|U. of Dallas (DIII)||University of Detroit Mercy (DI)|
|Midland U. (NAIA)||University of Dallas (DIII)|
|Missouri Valley (NAIA)|
|Webber International (NAIA)|
|Dallas Baptist (MCLA)|
|Texas Christian (MCLA)|
|Texas State (MCLA)|
|Texas Tech (MCLA)|
|U. of Louisiana (MCLA)|
|U. of North Texas (MCLA)|
|U. of Texas - Dallas (MCLA)|
|U. of Colorado - Colorado Springs (MCLA)|
|U. of Texas - San Antonio (MCLA)|
The 2020 Victory Event Series Cowboy Cup is a Stay and Play event. This means that to compete in the tournament, each team must book 14 total room nights in the official room block set up by Team Travel Source. All reservations must be made through the official housing booking link or through a custom team/club booking link provided by Team Travel Source to your housing contact.
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your team’s compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation.
Exemptions include the following:
- Using points for a free room
- Club is within 100 miles of the venue
- Military or Government Discount
- Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event.
Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!