DATES | November 4-5, 2023
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- Rainsite: 6 turf fields at Carpenter Park & Russell Creek Park
- Men’s | Adult Teams 18+ ($999 per team)
- College | MCLA D1, MCLA D2 ($999 per team)
- High School | Division I, Division II, JV ($1249 per team)
- Youth | 2028 AA/A, 2029 AA/A, 2030 AA/A, 2031 AA/A ($1049 per team)
- Youth 6v6 with Goalies | 2032 6v6, 2033 6v6 ($999 per team)
- 2 Attack, 2 Midfielders, 2 Defensemen + Goalie
- Youth 6v6 with Hectors | 2034/35 6v6 ($999 per team)
- 2 Attack, 2 Midfielders, 2 Defensemen + Hector (no goalies)
*Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- College | WCLA Teams ($899 per team)
- High School | Varsity & JV ($950 per team)
- Youth | 7th/8th Grade, 5th/6th Grade ($950 per team)
*Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team (Full-field) or $250/team (7v7)
COWBOY CUP TIMELINE
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *No additional fees for credit card purchases.
- Hotel Block Booking: Book at registration to secure the best deals! (Out-of-town team minimum of 14 rooms over two nights).
- Balances Due: October 1, 2023
- Player Waivers Complete: October 23, 2023
- Free Agent Inquiry Form
- Submit schedule requests by October 1 to
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. As a result, we expect your experience with Victory Events to be the best of the fall!
Cowboy Cup features the total lacrosse experience with immediate score reporting and live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games, film for high school games, and much more!
The Cowboy Cup began in 2014 and in its 10th year has grown into an elite November staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package including Saturday Night’s clinic featuring numerous college coaches and an unbelievable vendor village! 2021 featured competition from college to youth, including 32 girls teams. 50 High School teams participated with over 35 collegiate coaches on-site recruiting.
Join us the first weekend in November for what is sure to be the best tournament of the fall! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Cowboy Cup Tournament Apparel
Friday Night Elite Showcase
On the night before Cowboy Cup, the top high school players in the region will compete in an elite showcase on the brand-new turf fields at Carpenter Park in Plano. Register Now to reserve your spot in this recruiting showcase led by NCAA coaches! Game film is included.
- Friday, November 3 @ Carpenter Park
- Checkin: 5:15 PM
- Includes showcase reversible, clinic, and two showcase games
- Done: 8:30 PM
SHOWCASE WEBPAGE | REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AUGUST 1
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
The 2023 Cowboy Cup Schedule will be posted one week prior to the start of the event!
Russell Creek Park
Download: Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
3500 McDermott Rd, Plano, TX 75025
Download: Carpenter Park – Field Map PDF
Carpenter Pk Lp, Plano, TX 75024
*Park by the baseball fields in the back of the facility. This will give you immediate access to the team tent area, vendors, concessions, tournament HQ, and the fields. Do not park in the front by the rec center.
2021 Men’s College Coaches:
More coming Soon!
2021 Women’s College Coaches:
|University of Dallas|
|Gwynedd Mercy University|
|John Carroll University|
|Ohio Wesleyan University|
More coming Soon!
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your team’s compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation.
Exemptions include the following:
- Using points for a free room
- Club is within 100 miles of the venue
- Military or Government Discount
- Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event.
Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!