June 12-13, 2021
SOUTHEAST SHOOTOUT LOCATION
- Ted Rhodes Park (Nashville, TN)
- 1-3 Teams: $1,349
- 4+ Teams: $1,149 Multi-team Rate
- 2031/32 (7v7) Discount: $799
- 1-3 Teams (2022-28): $1,199
- 4+ Teams (2022-28): $999 Multi-team Rate
- 2029 (8v8) Discount: $699
- Men | Adult (18+)
- Boys | High School A & B, 2024 Elite, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029/30 2031/32 (7v7)
- Girls | High School Varsity, JV, 2026/27, 2028, 2029 (8v8)
- $450 Deposit due at registration.
- Payment Due in Full: May 15, 2021
- Player Waivers Complete: May 15, 2021 (See directions below to upload your roster for waivers & college coaches, as well as provide your players with free SportsRecruits profiles!)
- Teams purchasing flights: The latest games on Sunday will likely end at 6:30 PM. Please plan your travel accordingly. All teams are expected to play all scheduled games, including any pool, consolation, playoff, and championship games. Please allow for travel between the fields, car rental, and airport in advance of your flight.
SOUTHEAST SHOOTOUT TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Southeast Shootout is one of Victory Event Series’ newest events. We’re excited to head to return to Nashville and deliver an incredible tournament experience to the Southeast! It’s our goal and expectation to draw teams from across the Southeastern US, and deliver the whole package – fun, family, competition and vendors.
- Saturday & Sunday: 2 games each day
- Four (4) Games Total
- 44 minute games; 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play
- Rules of Play & Tournament Guidelines: BOYS
- IMPORTANT: Additional COVID-19 Policies
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
Southeast Elite 150 Showcase
The day before the Southeast Shootout, 10 Division I coaches along with several other NCAA coaches will coach and recruit the top HS prospects at the Southeast ELITE 150 Showcase. This is an unbelievable opportunity for the TOP Southeast Shootout Boys High School athletes to work with D1 Coaches and showcase their abilities in front of 30+ College Recruiters.
Registration will be for individuals of grad years 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024. Athletes will be broken into 8 teams and give 3 games to showcase their talents and gain valuable recruiting exposure!
Date: Friday, June 11, 2021
Location: Nashville, TN
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Cost: $225 Includes reversible and 3 showcase games.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
2020 College Coaches (the list is growing!)
|Centenary College of Louisiana|
|Palm Beach Atlantic|
|Saint Andrew’s University|
|St Ambrose University|
|University of Dallas|
|University of the Cumberlands|
|Westminster College (PA)|
|2019 Men's College Coaches||2019 Women's College Coaches|
|Alderson Broaddus (NCAA Division II)||Centre College (NCAA Division III)|
|Centenary (NCAA Division III)||Huntingdon College (NCAA Division III)|
|Hendrix (NCAA Division III)||Johnson and Wales (NCAA Division III)|
|Muskingham (NCAA Division III)||Liberty (NCAA Division I)|
|Oglethorpe (NCAA Division III)||Marian University (NAIA)|
|Emmanuel, GA (NCAA Division II)||Salem College (NCAA Division III)|
|Hanover College (NCAA Division III)|
|Huntingdon (NCAA Division III)||St. Ambrose University (NAIA)|
|Susquehanna University (Division III)||Tennessee Wesleyan University (NAIA)|
|Dallas Baptist University (Club)||University of Charleston (NCAA Division II)|
|St. Ambrose University (NAIA)|
|Alabama Huntsville (NCAA Division II)|
|Lincoln Memorial University (NCAA Division II)|
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver and Join their Roster – PDF Download
*High School players MUST submit waivers to be placed on the roster for college coaches and to access their FREE SportsRecruits profile.*
- Login to your Coach Account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the teams you are managing.
- Copy & Paste (from Excel or email distribution list) the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents and players.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Coaches: Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
High School players must submit the waiver to be included in the team roster for college coaches! This is critical for their recruiting process!
Directions for Players to Access their FREE SportsRecruits Profile
Victory is teaming up with SportsRecruits to generate roster books for college coaches at our event. This will provide each high school player with a free SportsRecruits profile and put student-athletes in control of what information is in the coaches books (especially detailed academic and athletic information)! They will also be able to keep their info up to date in the college coaches’ digital roster leading up to, during, and after the event.
After parents submit the liability waiver (see directions above), high school players will receive an email from SportsRecruits. Players will then be able to access and update their free SportsRecruits profile, which will be shared with college coaches before, during, and after the Victory tournament! In addition, players can utilize the school search to research every college program in the country, build and organize a list of favorite schools, and effortlessly email any coach in the country!
College coaches will be in front of their computer a lot in the coming weeks! Club coaches should invite their players ASAP to provide players with access to Victory’s liability waiver, a spot in the college coaches’ roster booklet, and their free online recruiting profile from SportsRecruits!
The 2021 Southeast Shootout schedule will be available one week prior to the event.
Ted Rhodes Park
720 Mainstream Dr, Nashville, TN 37228
Nashville, TN 37228
IMG Nationals Qualifier
Southeast Shootout has been selected as a qualifier partner of IMG Nationals. Held in November of each year at the world-renowned IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL, this event draws top teams from throughout the US.
The Top 3 teams from corresponding age divisions (U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 + HS Varsity) will receive an automatic qualifying bid into IMG Nationals. Teams will be contacted from the tournament committee regarding registration process and information within 2 weeks following each qualifying event.
For more information on IMG Nationals visit the tournament website HERE.
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com