DATES | June 29-30, 2019
- DE TURF Complex | Frederica, DE
- Invitation Only | Call For Pricing
- **Facility Parking Fee: New this year, the DE TURF Complex board has voted to require a charge for on-site parking. As opposed to charging families individually to park on-site, they have required teams to pay an up-front $130/team fee as a part of their registration. This facility parking fee will be added to each team’s registration automatically.
- 2020 AA / A
- 2021 AA / A
- 2022 AA / A
- *Teams will be assigned to AA and A based on results from last year’s event, merit, other tournament results and their desire to move up/down.
- *Youth grad years are encouraged to check out our Liberty Rising, the same weekend in North East, MD. It’s a great alternative for 2023 teams and below.
- Deposit Due: During Sign-Up
- Balances Due: May 1, 2019
- Facility Parking Payment of $130 Due: June 1, 2019
- Registration Ends when Divisions are Filled; First Come, First Serve
- Player Waivers Complete: June 15, 2019
- Excel Roster Submitted to moc.p1547793314uorgs1547793314trops1547793314nosit1547793314tap@n1547793314airb1547793314 by: June 15, 2019
LIBERTY NATIONAL ELITE CLASSIC LEADERSHIP
Liberty National Elite Classic, Director
w (484) 356-1024
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. In 2017, the Victory Event Series partnered with Duke’s Lacrosse Founder Ebe Helm and Dukes-Twist owner Greg Flego to deliver the inaugural Liberty National Elite Classic, a new national elite summer event to the top club teams in the country.
In 2018, the Liberty National Elite Classic featured 85 elite teams over two days, showcasing talent in front of 120 college coaches. One of the highlights is the format, which ensures ALL TEAMS enter bracket play on Sunday based on Saturday’s pool play results. This event was the perfect storm of talent, competition and recruiters which will ensure a sell out in 2019.
Our partnership is the perfect pairing of event experience and club leadership, which makes us poised to deliver the TOP tournament and recruiting experience of the summer. Coupled with the unbelievable DE TURF Complex, which features 12 brand new artificial turf fields, this is the can’t miss event of 2019.
This tournament will feature three grad years (2020 – 2022) with both AA and A divisions. We expect to grow upon 120 college coaches, ensuring the best recruiting opportunity for your athletes. This event is filling quickly and we look forward to hosting your team in June 2019!
Call today to inquire about spots.
We’re pleased to invite all coaches and recruiters to join us Saturday evening from 8-10PM at The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille (391 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901) for some cold drinks, great food and fun! Click Here to visit their website or call (302) 264-9612 to make a reservation.
ATI PHYSICAL THERAPY
ATI Physical Therapy is a proud partner of the Liberty National Elite Classic. Full event medical coverage will be provided by ATI
- Pool Play (3 Games) Saturday followed by ALL TEAMS advancing to the Championship Bracket Sunday which will mean 1 or more games Sunday in a single elimination Championship bracket. This guarantees all teams 4+ games to a potential total of 7 games over the weekend.
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Updated as of 7/3/2018 at 10:03PM EST: 2018 Liberty National Elite Classic SCHEDULE
It is available via TourneyMachine. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
MAP / ADDRESS
DE TURF COMPLEX
4000 Bay Road
Frederica, DE 19946
Download: Field Map
DE Turf Complex
4000 Bay Road, Frederica, DE 19946
Welcome to the DE Turf Complex - the largest all-synthetic turf sports complex in the Mid-Atlantic, conveniently located in central Delaware. The facility features 12 synthetic turf fields, 5 lighted fields, a championship stadium, free public Wi-Fi, restaurant quality concessions, on-site parking, tax-free shopping and is only 30 miles from the Delaware Beaches.
Complete 2018 College Coaches Check-In List
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration. Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Catered Lunch
- Access to post-event game film
- Coach Stipends; first come, first serve.
|Belmont Abbey||Huntington||Springfield College|
|Clark||Lehigh||St. Mary's College|
|Endicott||Mount St. Mary||Ursinus|
|Ferrum||Palm Beach Univ.||Wagner|
|Florida Southern||Penn State||Wesley College|
|Frostburg State||Princeton||Wheeling Jesuit|
STAY TO PLAY POLICY: This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Please place the rooms on hold under the team name as registered for the tournament
Victory Event Series is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 and/or moc.s1547793314ecivr1547793314estne1547793314vecbh1547793314@trop1547793314pus1547793314 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.