DATES | July 7-8, 2018
- DE TURF Complex | Frederica, DE
- Invitation Only | Call For Pricing
- 2019 AA / A
- 2020 AA / A
- 2021 AA / A
- 2022 AA / A
- 2023 AA / A
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: May 1, 2018
- Registration Ends when Divisions are Filled
- Player Waivers Complete: June 15, 2017
- Roster Submitted to moc.p1513470241uorgs1513470241trops1513470241nosit1513470241tap@n1513470241airb1513470241 by: June 15, 2018
Liberty National Elite Classic, Director
w (484) 356-1024
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. Victory Event Series has partnered with Duke’s Lacrosse Founder Ebe Helm and Dukes-Twist owner Greg Flego to deliver this national elite summer event to the top club teams in the country.
This partnership is the perfect pairing of event experience and club leadership, which has us poised to deliver the top recruiting and event experience of the summer at the DE TURF Complex. DE Turf features 12 brand new artificial turf fields in the center of Delaware, just South of Philadelphia and east of Baltimore.
This tournament will feature five grad years (2019 – 2023) with both AA and A divisions. We expect to host 100+ college coaches, ensuring the best recruiting opportunity for your athletes. This event is nearly full and we look forward to hosting your team this summer!
Call today to inquire about spots.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Liberty National Elite Classic and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
- Pool Play (Saturday) followed by Championship Format (Sunday) with top teams advancing to Single Elimination Championship; guaranteeing all teams 5 games.
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
- Rules of Play & Tournament Guidelines PDF
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The schedule will be posted by Thursday June 28, 2018 by 4:00PM.
MAP / ADDRESS
DE TURF COMPLEX
4000 Bay Road
Frederica, DE 19946
Download: Field Map
DE Turf Complex
4000 Bay Road, Frederica, DE 19946
Welcome to the DE Turf Complex - the largest all-synthetic turf sports complex in the Mid-Atlantic, conveniently located in central Delaware. The facility features 12 synthetic turf fields, 5 lighted fields, a championship stadium, free public Wi-Fi, restaurant quality concessions, on-site parking, tax-free shopping and is only 30 miles from the Delaware Beaches.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
STAY TO PLAY POLICY: This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Victory Event Series is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 and/or moc.s1513470241ecivr1513470241estne1513470241vecbh1513470241@trop1513470241pus1513470241 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.