DATES | June 27-28, 2020
- The Westtown School | West Chester, PA
- 1-3 Teams:
- High School Teams: $1,499/team
- Youth Teams: $1,399/team
- 2028 Division 8v8: $899/team
- Multi-Team Rate (4+ teams):
- High School Teams: $1,299/team
- Youth Teams: $1,199/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- High School | 2021 AA/A, 2022 AA/A, 2023 AA/A, 2024 AA/A
- Youth | 2025 AA/A, 2026 AA/A, 2027 AA/A, 2028 (8v8)
- Free Agent registration available at all divisions (registration deadline is June 15)
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: May 29, 2020
- 2021-2024 (Rising Freshmen through Seniors) Rosters due: June 12, 2020. Click here to open the roster template.
- Player Waivers Complete: June 15, 2020
GIRLS SUMMER SLAM TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
Girls Summer Slam, Director
w (610) 361-7745
c (610) 295-8409
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Girls Summer Slam began in 2012 and in its 9th year has grown into an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the country, this event delivers the whole package from high school recruiting to the festival atmosphere including numerous vendors and an epic dance contest where the winner receives an iPad Mini.
Join us in the last weekend of June at the beautiful Westtown School, for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director above for more information.
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing in playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The 2020 Girls Summer Slam schedule will be released on Thursday, June 18 at 6:00 PM ET. Download the Tourneymachine app to follow the action live!
The Westtown School – DOWNLOAD FIELD MAP
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19382
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|College Coaches List|
|Albert (NCAA Division III)||Mount St. Mary (NCAA Division III)|
|Albright (NCAA Division III)||Muhlenberg (NCAA Division III)|
|Barton (NCAA Division II)||Oberlin (NCAA Division III)|
|Bridgewater (NCAA Division III)||Thiel College (NCAA Division III)|
|Cabrini (NCAA Division III)||Saint Bonaventure (NCAA Division I)|
|Cedar Crest (NCAA Division III)||Stockton (NCAA Division III)|
|Centenary (NCAA Division III)||U. of District of Columbia (NCAA Division II)|
|Columbia College (NAIA)||Ottawa University (NAIA)|
|Concordia-Wisconsin (NCAA Division III)||University of Charleston (NCAA Division II)|
|Concordia University (NCAA Division II)||West Chester (NCAA Division II)|
|Cortland (NCAA Division III)||Young Harris (NCAA Division II)|
|U. of Dallas (NCAA Division III)||Wells College (NCAA Division III)|
|East Stroudsburg (NCAA Division II)||Widener University (NCAA Division III)|
|Eastern Mennonite University (NCAA Division III)||Anna Maria College (NCAA Division III)|
|Erskine College (NCAA Division II)||Alvernia (NCAA Division III)|
|Georgian Court (NCAA Division II)||Neumann University (NCAA Division III)|
|Gwynnedd Mercy (NCAA Division III)|
|Huntingdon College (NCAA Division III)|
|King's (NCAA Division III)|
|Kutztown (NCAA Division II)|
|Lafayette (NCAA Division I)|
|Liberty (NCAA Division I)|
|Lycoming (NCAA Division III)|
|Marywood University (NCAA Division III)|
|McDaniel (NCAA Division III)|
|Millersville (NCAA Division II)|
Victory Event Series is proud to partner with Bertucci’s as the official restaurant sponsor of Girls Summer Slam! Bertucci’s offers two convenient locations near The Proving Grounds:
- Plymouth Meeting (North of the Proving Grounds, Interstate 476 & 276): 500 West Germantown Pike, Plymouth, PA 19462 | (610) 397-0650
- Wayne (South of the Proving Grounds, US Route 30): 523 West Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087 | (610)293-1700
Order your Pre & Postgame Summer Slam meals at Bertucci’s! Book your reservation here!
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com