DATES | July 13-14, 2019
- Seneca High School | Tabernacle, NJ
- 1-3 Teams:
- High School Teams: $1,499/team
- Youth Teams: $1,399/team
- Multi-Team Rate (4+ teams):
- High School Teams: $1,299/team
- Youth Teams: $1,199/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- High School | 2020 A/B, 2021 A/B, 2022 A/B
- Youth | 2023 A/B, 2024 A/B, 2025 A/B, 2026 A/B, 2027
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: June 13, 2019
- Registration Ends: June 21, 2019
- Player Waivers Complete: June 28, 2019
- Roster Submitted to moc.p1542664254uorgs1542664254trops1542664254nosit1542664254tap@e1542664254oj1542664254 by: June 28, 2019
GIRLS SUMMER SLAM TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
Girls Summer Slam, Director
w (484) 356-1024
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Girls Summer Slam began in 2012 and in its 8th year has grown into an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the country, this event delivers the whole package from high school recruiting to the festival atmosphere including numerous vendors and an epic dance contest where the winner receives an iPad Mini.
Join us the weekend after July 4th for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Girls Summer Slam and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Five (5) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The 2019 Girls Summer Slam Schedule will be posted on TourneyMachine by Monday July 8th at 5:00PM EST.
Seneca High School – Download Field Map
110 Carranza Road
Tabernacle, NJ 08088
Seneca High School
110 Carranza Road, Tabernacle, NJ 08088
Featuring 15 natural grass fields and over 1,500 parking spaces, the Girls Summer Slam is excited to return to it's home in South Jersey. Seneca High School is a four-year comprehensive public high school in Burlington County, NJ that operates as part of the Lenape Regional High School District.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Albright College||Gwynedd Mercy University||New York Institute of Technology|
|Alvernia University||Heidelberg University||Piedmont College|
|Arcadia University||Hamline University||Queens College|
|Averett University||Heidelberg University||Rowan University|
|Beloit College||Holy Family University||Dan Diego State University|
|Bridgewater College||Immaculata University||Scranton University|
|Centenary University||Jefferson University||Shorter University|
|Columbia College||Johnson & Wales University||St. Bonaventure University|
|Concordia University St. Paul||Juniata College||Stevens College|
|Concordia University Wisconsin||King's College||Stockton University|
|University of Dallas||Madonna University||Susquehanna University|
|Delaware Valley University||Marymount University||The College of New Jersey|
|DeSales University||Maryville University||Thiel College|
|Elmira College||Molloy College||University of Charleston|
|Emmanuel College||Moravian College||Univ. of California Berkeley|
|Fairleigh Dickinson Univ. - Florham||Mount Saint Mary College||William Smith College|
|Georgian Court University||Muhlenberg College|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com
Photo gallery coming soon!