DATES | July 8-9, 2017
- Seneca High School | Tabernacle, NJ
- 1-3 Teams: $1,399/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,199/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
- High School | 2018 A/B, 2019 A/B, 2020 A/B, 2021 A/B
- Youth | 2022 A/B, 2023 A/B, 2024/25 A/B
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Player Waivers Complete: June 1, 2017
- Balances Due: June 8, 2017
- Registration Ends: June 21, 2017
Girls Summer Slam, Director
w (484) 356-1024
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Girls Summer Slam began in 2012 and in its 6th year has grown into an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the country, this event delivers the whole package from high school recruiting to the festival atmosphere including numerous vendors and an epic dance contest where the winner receives an iPad Mini.
Join us the last weekend in June for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Girls Summer Slam and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
IMG NATIONALS REGIONAL QUALIFIER
We are pleased to partner with IMG Nationals as a 2017 IMG Nationals Regional Qualifier. For the first time this year, Girls Summer Slam winners and runners up of the below divisions will be invited to the world-renowned IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL for the chance to claim an IMG Nationals title October 27-29, 2017.
Divisions Include: 2018 A, 2019 A, 2020 A, 2021 A, 2022A, 2023 A & 2024/25
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Five (5) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Schedule will be posted Thursday June 29th by 12:00PM.
Seneca High School – Download Field Map
110 Carranza Road
Tabernacle, NJ 08088
Seneca High School
110 Carranza Road, Tabernacle, NJ 08088
Featuring 15 natural grass fields and over 1,500 parking spaces, the Girls Summer Slam is excited to return to it's home in South Jersey. Seneca High School is a four-year comprehensive public high school in Burlington County, NJ that operates as part of the Lenape Regional High School District.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Albertus Magnus||Florida Tech University||Piedmont College (GA)|
|Aurora University||Haverford College||Rowan University|
|Bloomsburg University||Indiana University of PA||Slippery Rock University|
|Bryn Athyn College||Juniata College||St. Leo University (FL)|
|Cabrini College||LaSalle University||Stockton University|
|Canisius College||Lebanon Valley College||Swarthmore College|
|Christopher Newport University||Liberty University||University of Scranton|
|Centenary College||Lindenwood University||Virginia Wesleyan College|
|Drew University||Misericordia University||Western New England University|
|East Stroudsburg University||Marywood University||Wilkes University|
|Eastern University||Moravian College||Wilmington University|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Your Rooms Now! To setup a team block, please read below.
To hold a prime block of rooms now for your team, please email the following information to moc.e1498702116cruos1498702116levar1498702116tmaet1498702116@skco1498702116lbmae1498702116t1498702116:
- Team Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Mobile Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Hotel Requested
- # and Type of Rooms Requested
- Program Website URL (if you have one)
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com
Photo gallery coming soon!