DATES | June 17th-18th, 2023
- 2024 & 2025: Unionville High School (Kennett Square, PA)
- 2026 & 2027: Rustin High School (West Chester, PA) SOLD OUT
- 2028: Maplezone Sports Institute (Aston, PA) SOLD OUT
- 2029 & 2030: Westtown School (West Chester, PA)
- 2031, 2032/33, 2034: Line Road Sports Complex (Malvern, PA)
- 1-3 Teams:
- High School Teams (2024-27): $1,825/team
- Youth Teams: $1,725/team
- Men’s: $1,499/team
- Multi-Team Rate (4+ Teams):
- High School Teams (2024-27): $1,675/team
- Youth Teams: $1,575/team
- 2032/33 and 2034 Teams are $999/team.
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- College/Men’s | HS Alumni, College Team, Men’s
- High School | 2024 AA/A, 2025 AA/A/B, 2026 AA/A (SOLD OUT), 2027 AA/A/B (SOLD OUT)
- Youth | 2028 A/B (SOLD OUT), 2029 A/B, 2030 A/B, 2031 A/B, 2032/33, 2034 6v6 w/ Goalies
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *No additional fees for credit card purchases.
- Balances Due: March 1, 2023
- Hotel Block Booking: Book at registration to secure the best deals! Out-of-town team minimum of 14 rooms over two nights.
- Player Waivers Complete: May 15, 2023 (See directions below to upload your roster for waivers & college coaches, as well as provide your players with free SportsRecruits profiles!)
- Submit schedule requests by May 15 to
TEAMS ATTENDED SINCE 2020
- Zingos, White Rose Lacrosse Club, Warriors Select, VLC, VB Roughriders, Upstate Salt Kings, Upper St. Clair, Ultimate Pittsburgh, True Philly, True OH, True NJ, True Md, Tri-State, ThunderCanes, Team TEN, Team Money, Team Minnesota, Team Maryland LC , Team Lacrosse, Team 11, Susquehanna Stripers LC, Steps, Southshore, Slingshot UAME Lacrosse, SJ Shamrocks, Sidewinders, Shore Kaos, Rockfish Purple, Rock Lacrosse, Rising Rams, Rise Lacrosse, Riot North, Riot New Jersey, Riot Mayhem, Riot Lacrosse, Riot Chaos, Rhinos, Rhino Hudson Valley, Reign, Red Devil, Philadelphia Freedom, Phantoms, Patriot Stars, PA Roughriders, O2, NY Reign, NJLC, NJ Riot, NEPA Rattlers, NEPA, Mesa, MDX-R, MDX North, MDX , Mad Dog Shore, Mad Dog North, Mad Dog, Looneys, LKS, Lax Mafia, L4 Elite, Kooper’s LC, Jersey Thunder West, Jersey Thunder Elite, Jersey Thunder Central, Jersey Express, Jags Lax, Iron Horse HTX, Iron Horse Dallas, iM3 Lacrosse, Holo-Lax Celts, HoCo, HLC, HEADstrong South Jersey, HEADstrong Quakers, HEADstrong Lacrosse Club SJ, HAVLAX, Harvest, GV Jags Lax, Ground Control LC, Gaffer Elite, Freedom, FLC, First State Elite, FCA Upstate, FCA MD, Evolve Elite, Evolution Lacrosse Academy, Duke’s Young Guns, Duke’s Mainline, Duke’s Elite, Delco LC, DC Express, D’Town Dawgs LC, CW Elite, Chosen Lacrosse Club, Cavalier, Bucks Select, Brotherly Love, Brotherhood, Blue Star, Blak Widow, Black Bear, Big Horn LC, Big 4 HHH, Bearcats Lacrosse, BBL Shore, BBL North, BBL Helix, Bandits, ALC, 79ers, 3d Upstate, 302 Lacrosse, 2 Knights, 1812 Cannons, 10.29
Inquire / Questions
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Boys Summer Slam began in 2010 and in its 14th year returns as an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the country, this event delivers the whole package from high school recruiting The Proving Grounds to the youth festival atmosphere at schools sites.
SATURDAY NIGHT COACHES SOCIAL AT TIMOTHY’S WEST CHESTER
Coaches, you’re invited to join us on Saturday at Timothy’s West Chester, winner of OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice award! Food and drinks are on us from 7-9PM.
As our official restaurant partner, Timothy’s offers casual American fare, good spirits and local craft beer. It’s a wonderful venue to watch sporting events and they’re able to accommodate all groups and events.
Located at 929 South High Street, West Chester, PA, (484) 887-8771.
- Four (4) Pool Game Minimum + Playoffs
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Friday BEAST of the East Showcase
2023 Beast of the East Showcase
The Friday before the Boys Summer Slam, Victory will host the 2023 BEAST of the EAST Showcase at Maplezone Sports Village in Aston, PA. 75 College Coaches and 16 Confirmed Division I coaches will recruit the top 240 prospects that participate in the fastest growing showcase in America. This is a BIG recruiting opportunity for Summer Slam participants to showcase their abilities and potentially earn an All-Showcase Team nod to start the weekend!
Registration will be for individuals of grad years 2024, 2025, and 2026. Athletes will be broken into 12 showcase teams and given 3 games coached by NCAA coaches!
Date: Friday, June 16, 2023
Location: Maplezone Sports Village in Aston, PA
Time: Noon-6:00 PM
Boys Summer Slam Evening Clinics – REGISTER NOW!
NCAA coaches will lead clinics on Friday afternoon that include position-specific training. This is a wonderful opportunity for Summer Slam players to learn skills and tips from some of the nation’s top coaches!
- When: Friday, June 16, 2023
- Check-in: 6p-6:30p
- Clinic: 6:30p-8:00p
- Where: Aston, PA
- Who: All Summer Slam Youth Players Invited
Check out the 2023 Boys Summer Slam Schedule on Tourneymachine one week before the event!
Past Results: 2022 Results | 2021 Results | 2020 Results | 2019 Results | 2018 Results
Summer Slam Locations
Unionville High School (2024 & 2025) FIELD MAP
740 Unionville Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348
Rustin High School (2026 & 2027) FIELD MAP
1100 Shiloh Rd, West Chester, PA 19382
MSI Sports Village (2028) FIELD MAP
4881 Chichester Avenue, Aston, PA 19014
Westtown School (2029 & 2030) FIELD MAP
975 Westtown Rd, West Chester, PA 19382
Line Road Sports Complex (2031, 32/33, 34) FIELD MAP
137 Line Rd, Malvern, PA 19355
|Bucknell||Seton Hill||Hood||Russell Sage|
|Penn State||Bridgewater||Lebanon Valley||St. Vincent|
|Robert Morris||Cairn||Marymount||SUNY New Paltz|
|UMBC||Chatham||Methodist||Washington and Jefferson|
|West Point||Delaware Valley||Muhlenberg||Westminster|
|Florida Southern||FDU||Penn College of Tech||University of the Cumberlands|
|Georgian Court||Greensboro||Plattsburgh State||Mercer County CC|
|Lynn University||Gwynedd Mercy||Rosemont||Tompkins Cortland|
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your team’s compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation.
Exemptions include the following:
· Using points for a free room
· Club is within 100 miles of the venue
· Military or Government Discount
· Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com