DATES | November 10-11, 2018
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- Team Rates:
- Youth, Men’s & MCLA Teams: $899/team
- Boys High School Teams: $1,099/team
- *Includes Complimentary Game Film for all Boys HS Teams courtesy of NextPro. Game Film will be shared with coaches to disperse to their teams by Tuesday Nov. 27th.
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $350/team
- Men’s | Adult Teams 18+
- College | MCLA D1, MCLA D2
- High School | Division I, Division II, JV
- Youth | 2023 A/B, 2024 A/B, 2025 A/B, 2026, 2027/28, 2029/30
COWBOY CUP TIMELINE
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: October 10, 2018
- Player Waivers Complete: October 15, 2018
- Registration Ends: October 26, 2018
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. As a result, we expect your experience with Victory Events to be the best of the fall!
Our newest Cowboy Cup feature included in the total lacrosse experience is FREE GAME FILM FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS. This comes in addition to immediate score reporting with live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games and much more!
The Cowboy Cup began in 2014 and in its 5th year has grown into an elite November staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package including Saturday Night’s clinic featuring numerous college coaches and an unbelievable vendor village! 2017 featured the second year of MCLA competition with Texas State and UT Dallas winning Divisions I and II respectively. Additionally over 40 High School teams participated with over 35 collegiate coaches on-site recruiting.
Join us the second weekend in November for what is sure to be the best tournament of the fall! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Cowboy Cup Tournament Director
Cowboy Cup, Director
w (484) 356-1024
BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE SPORTSCARE
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Cowboy Cup and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more about their Concierge Services.
For additional health tips or help finding a physician, contact your local Baylor Scott & White SportsCare representative at 1.800.4BAYLOR or visit BaylorHealth.com/SportsCare.
Saturday Night Clinic
Join us Saturday Night Nov. 10, 2018 from 5:30-7:30 PM for a two-hour Skills Clinic featuring five Division 1 Coaches! Download/View the Clinic Flyer. Our Clinicians Include:
- Cornell – Coach Reisman, Asst. Coach
- Drexel – Coach Hodgson, Asst. Coach & Faceoff Specialist
- Michigan – Coach Harren, Asst. Coach & Offensive Coordinator
- Canisius – Coach Marks, Defensive Coach & Recruiting Coordinator
- Villanova – Coach Karpinski, Asst. Coach Goalies & Face Offs
COWBOY CUP CLINIC DETAILS
Location: Russell Creek Park, Field E (3500 McDermott Rd., Plano, TX 75025)
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2017
Team Rate: $75.00 each (Once team registers 10 players, those players will be refunded $25.00 each)
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
CLICK HERE to view the 2018 Cowboy Cup Schedule, posted via TourneyMachine.com. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
Download: Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
Russell Creek Park
3500 McDermott Road, Plano, TX 75025
The Pattison Sports Group is excited to return to Plano, TX, and Russell Creek Park with the Texas Draw and Cowboy Cup. The Park Staff and Visit Plano have met us graciously and been supportive throughout this whole event planning process. The facilities at Russell Creek Park speak for themselves and we’re excited to continue to build upon the Texas Draw and the sport of lacrosse in the state of Texas.
Pattison Sports Group and the Cowboy Cup Tournament Staff would like to thank the City of Plano, Visit Plano, and Russell Creek Park for their support in bringing this event to their community and growing the lacrosse game across the US
HD GAME FILM INCLUDED FOR ALL COWBOY CUP HIGH SCHOOL BOYS TEAMS!
Returning in 2018, Victory Event Series has partnered with NextPro to provide complimentary HD Game Film to each participating high school team and athlete. Game Film will be distributed via email to coaches within 10 business days following the completion of the tournament.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
2018 College Coaches - Cowboy Cup
|Men's D1||Men's D2/D3 & MCLA||Women's Coaches|
|Canisius College||Arkansas University||Oklahoma Baptist|
|Cornell University||Baylor University||Southwestern University|
|Drexel University||Birmingham Southern College (AL)||University of Dallas|
|Michigan University||Centenary College of LA|
|Villanova University||Huntingdon College (AL)|
|Johnson & Wales University CO)|
|Lindenwood University (MO)|
|University of Louisiana Lafayette|
|University of North Texas|
|Missouri Valley College (MO)|
|Southwestern University (TX)|
|Texas Christian University|
|Texas State University|
|Texas Tech University|
|University of Dallas|
|University of Montevallo|
|University of Texas at Dallas|
The 2019 Victory Event Series Cowboy Cup is Stay and Play. This means that to compete in the tournament, you must be staying in one of the official room blocks set up by Team Travel Source. All reservations must be made through the official general housing booking link or through a custom team/club booking link provided by Team Travel Source to your housing contact.
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your teams compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation (please see below for exemption).
Exemptions include the following:
- Using points for a free room
- Club is within 100 miles of the venue
- Military or Government Discount
- Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com