DATES | November 10-11, 2018
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- Team Rates:
- Boys High School Teams: $999/team
- *Includes Complimentary Game Film for all athletes Boys HS Teams courtesy of GameTime Footage ten business days following the event.
- Youth, Men’s, MCLA & Girls Teams: $799/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $350/team
- Men’s | Adult Teams 18+
- College | MCLA D1, MCLA D2
- High School | Division I, Division II, JV
- Youth | 2023 A/B, 2024 A/B, 2025 A/B, 2026, 2027/28, 2029/30
- High School | Varsity / JV
- Youth | 7/8th Grade & 5/6th Grade
COWBOY CUP TIMELINE
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: October 10, 2018
- Player Waivers Complete: October 15, 2018
- Registration Ends: October 26, 2018
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. As a result, we expect your experience with Victory Events to be the best of the fall!
Our newest Cowboy Cup feature included in the total lacrosse experience is FREE GAME FILM FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS. This comes in addition to immediate score reporting with live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games and much more!
The Cowboy Cup began in 2014 and in its 5th year has grown into an elite November staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package including Friday Night’s clinic featuring 4 MLL All-Stars and an unbelievable vendor village! 2017 featured the second year of MCLA competition with Texas State and UT Dallas winning Divisions I and II respectively. Additionally over 40 High School teams participated with over 35 collegiate coaches on-site recruiting.
Join us the second weekend in November for what is sure to be the best tournament of the fall! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Cowboy Cup Tournament Director
Cowboy Cup, Director
w (484) 356-1024
BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE SPORTSCARE
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Cowboy Cup and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more about their Concierge Services.
For additional health tips or help finding a physician, contact your local Baylor Scott & White SportsCare representative at 1.800.4BAYLOR or visit BaylorHealth.com/SportsCare.
HUB STREAT- OFFICIAL RESTAURANT PARTNER AND COACHES SOCIAL HOST
Stop into Hub Streat in downtown Plano. They have a wonderful indoor/outdoor atmosphere with live music, food trucks, beer garden, live entertainment and monster outdoor projection screens. Hub Streat brings exciting restaurants, food trucks, and entertainment together. Visit HubStreat online and call 469-969-642 for team meals!
Friday Night Clinic
Join us Friday Night Nov. 10, 2017 from 6-8 PM for a two-hour Skills Clinic featuring seven Division 1 Universities! Download/View the Clinic Flyer. Our Clinicians Include:
- Navy – Coach Parks, Offensive Asst. Coach
- Drexel – Coach Collins, Asst. Coach & Defensive Coordinator
- VMI – Coach Purpura, Asst. Coach & Offensive Coordinator
- UMBC – Coach Bucci, Offensive Asst. Coach
- Jacksonville – Coach Andrake, Offensive Coach
- Villanova – Coach Karpinski, Asst. Coach Goalies & Face Offs
- Johns Hopkins – Coach O’Branski, Defensive Coach
COWBOY CUP CLINIC DETAILS
Location: Russell Creek Park, Field E (3500 McDermott Rd., Plano, TX 75025)
Date: Friday, November 10, 2017
Team Rate: $75.00 each (Once team registers 10 players, those players will be refunded $25.00 each)
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The schedule will be posted by Thursday November 1, 2018 by 4:00PM. Please click here for 2017 Results.
Download: Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
Russell Creek Park
3500 McDermott Road, Plano, TX 75025
The Pattison Sports Group is excited to return to Plano, TX, and Russell Creek Park with the Texas Draw and Cowboy Cup. The Park Staff and Visit Plano have met us graciously and been supportive throughout this whole event planning process. The facilities at Russell Creek Park speak for themselves and we’re excited to continue to build upon the Texas Draw and the sport of lacrosse in the state of Texas.
Pattison Sports Group and the Cowboy Cup Tournament Staff would like to thank the City of Plano, Visit Plano, and Russell Creek Park for their support in bringing this event to their community and growing the lacrosse game across the US
HD GAME FILM INCLUDED FOR ALL COWBOY CUP HIGH SCHOOL BOYS TEAMS!
Returning in 2018, Victory Event Series has partnered with GameTime Footage to provide complimentary HD Game Film to each participating high school team and athlete. Game Film will be distributed via email to coaches within 10 business days following the completion of the tournament.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
2017 College Coaches - Cowboy Cup
|Men's D1||Men's D2/D3 & MCLA||Women's Coaches|
|Drexel University||Adams State University (CO)||Huntingdon College|
|Jacksonville University||Baylor University||Ohio Northern University|
|Johns Hopkins University||Birmingham Southern College (AL)||University of Dallas|
|The Naval Academy||Centenary College of LA|
|University of Maryland Baltimore Campus||Centre College (KY)|
|Villanova University||Dallas Baptist University|
|Virginia Military Institute||Haverford College (PA)|
|Missouri Valley College (MO)|
|Oklahoma University (OK)|
|St. Edwards University|
|Texas Christian University|
|Texas State University|
|Texas Tech University|
|University of Dallas|
|University of Louisiana Lafayette|
|University of Montevallo|
|University of Southern California|
|University of Texas at Dallas|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for the Cowboy Cup. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com