DATES | November 11-12, 2017
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- Team Rates:
- High School Teams: $999/team
- *Includes Complimentary Game Film for all athletes courtesy of GameTime Footage immediately following the event.
- Youth & MCLA Teams: $799/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $350/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple
Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
- College | MCLA D1, MCLA D2
- High School | Division I, Division II, JV
- Youth | 2022 A/B, 2023 A/B, 2024 A/B, 2025, 2026/27, 2028/29
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: October 11, 2017
- Player Waivers Complete: October 15, 2017
- Registration Ends: October 27, 2017
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. Our newest feature included in the total lacrosse experience is FREE GAME FILM FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS AND PLAYERS. This comes in addition to immediate score reporting with live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games and much more!
The Cowboy Cup began in 2014 and in its 4th year has grown into an elite November staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package inluding Friday Night’s clinic featuring 4 MLL All-Stars and an unbelieveable vendor village! 2016 featured the inaugural MCLA division with Texas State taking home the Championship. Additionally over 40 High School teams participated with over 35 collegiate coaches on-site recruiting.
Join us the second weekend in November for what is sure to be the best tournament of the fall! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Cowboy Cup, Director
w (484) 356-1024
Friday Night Clinic
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
- Rules of Play & Tournament Guidelines PDF
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Schedule will be posted Thursday November 2, 2017 by 12:00PM.
Download: Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
Russell Creek Park
3500 McDermott Road, Plano, TX 75025
The Pattison Sports Group is excited to return to Plano, TX, and Russell Creek Park with the Texas Draw and Cowboy Cup. The Park Staff and Visit Plano have met us graciously and been supportive throughout this whole event planning process. The facilities at Russell Creek Park speak for themselves and we’re excited to continue to build upon the Texas Draw and the sport of lacrosse in the state of Texas.
Pattison Sports Group and the Cowboy Cup Tournament Staff would like to thank the City of Plano, Visit Plano, and Russell Creek Park for their support in bringing this event to their community and growing the lacrosse game across the US
HD GAME FILM INCLUDED FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS!
New in 2017, Victory Event Series has partnered with GameTime Footage to provide complimentary HD Game Film to each participating high school team and athlete. Game Film will be distributed via email to participating athletes who have completed their online player waiver within 10 days following the completiong of the tournament (no later than Wednesday Nov. 22, 2017).
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Adams State University||Huntingdon College||Point University|
|Alam College||Indiana Tech||Rollins College|
|Bryn Athyn College||Johnson & Wales University - Denver||Sewanee University|
|University of Alabama - Huntsville||Lindenwood University||Southwestern University|
|Central Christian College||University of Louisiana Lafayette||Texas A&M University|
|Chestnut Hill College||Millsaps College||Texas Christian University|
|Colorado State Univeresity - Pueblo||Milwaukee School of Engineering||Texas Tech University|
|Dallas Baptist University||University of Montevallo||University of Texas at Dallas|
|University of Dallas||University of North Texas||Texas State University|
|University of Dubuque||Northland College||Union College|
|Haverford College||Oglethorpe University||Westminster College|
|Hendrix College||Piedmont College|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Your Rooms Now! To setup a team block, please read below.
To hold a prime block of rooms now for your team, please email the following information to moc.e1498702094cruos1498702094levar1498702094tmaet1498702094@skco1498702094lbmae1498702094t1498702094:
- Team Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Mobile Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Hotel Requested
- # and Type of Rooms Requested
- Program Website URL (if you have one)
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com