- Saturday, October 24, 2020
- BOYS | DE Turf Sports Complex | Frederica, DE
- High School AA and A: $1275 per team
- Game film included!
- Deposit Due at Time of Registration
- Balance Payments Due: October 1, 2020
- Waivers Completed: October 1, 2020
- DE Turf COVID-19 Waiver Completed: October 1, 2020
*All Tri-State Fall Championship teams will receive complementary Game Film courtesy of Next Level via a post-event digital download! A link to team video will be shared with each coach 10 business days following the tournament.
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. As a result, we expect your experience with Victory Events to be the best of the fall!
The Tri-State High School Fall Championship pits the top teams in the Delaware Valley against each other for an opportunity to prove that they’re the best this fall. Game film will be provided to all teams, and college coaches will be onsite recruiting. Do not miss this elite opportunity for your high school program!
Tri-State High School Fall Championship, Director
w (484) 321-6183
- Single Day Tournament
- Championship Format; pool play with the top two teams advancing to the Championship game
- Three (3) Games Guaranteed; Top 2 teams Play for Title
- 44 minute games, 22 minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Player Waiver Information – Due Oct. 1
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The 2020 Tri-State High School Fall Championship schedule will be posted to Tourneymachine ten days prior to the event.
DE Turf Sports Complex
4000 Bay Road
Frederica, DE 19946
HD GAME FILM INCLUDED!
Victory Event Series once again partners with Next Level to provide complimentary HD Game Film to each participating high school team and athlete.
|Bridgewater||Mount St. Mary College|
|Davis and Elkins||Rosemont|
|Delaware Valley U.||Scranton|
|Franklin & Marshall||Utica|
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration. Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Catered Lunch
- Access to post-event game film
- Coach Stipends; first come, first serve.
STAY TO PLAY POLICY:
All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Please book through the hotel reservation link HERE. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Victory Events is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee applies only to reservations with confirmations that start with “ARN” unless otherwise noted in the cancellation policy.
TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN
A Travel Protection Plan is now available for purchase for all new reservations booked through this website.
Most importantly this plan has a “Cancel for Any Reason” benefit that will protect 75% of your non-refundable hotel booking and event registration costs for only $21.05 (based on a 2-night stay). Book your hotel reservation and select YES to add the Travel Protection Plan and protect your trip. Alternatively, you can call HBC directly at 505-346-0522 (Travel Protection Plan can only be added to your booking within 20 days of your hotel reservation date).
To see the full terms and conditions of the Travel Protection Plan, please click here.
We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.