DATES | May 30-31, 2020
TEXAS DRAW LOCATION
- Carpenter Park | Plano, TX
- High School Teams: $799/team
- Youth Teams: $599/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $250/team
- High School | Varsity & JV
- Youth | 2024/25 & 2026/27
- Free Agent registration available at all divisions (registration deadline is May 17)
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Hotel Block Booking Due: Book at registration to secure the best deals! Due May 8, 2019 (out-of-town team minimum of 14 rooms over two nights).
- Balances Due: May 8, 2020
- 2020-2023 Rosters for College Coaches: May 22, 2020. Download the roster template here.
- Player Waivers Complete: May 22, 2020
- Teams purchasing flights: The latest games on Sunday will likely end at 4:15 PM. Please plan your travel accordingly. All teams are expected to play all scheduled games, including any pool, consolation, playoff, and championship games. Please allow for travel between the fields, car rental, and airport in advance of your flight.
THANK YOU teams, players, attendees, event sponsors and fans for making 2019 a great event!
Following our third fall girls event this past November at the Cowboy Cup, our staff is excited and encouraged by the future of girls lacrosse in Texas! We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience.
We encourage you to join us this May 30-31 in Plano, TX for what is sure to be a great kickoff to girls summer lacrosse in 2020. We have slashed prices in an effort to encourage inclusion and competition. The Texas Draw began as a boys event in 2012 and we’re pleased to include Girls teams in our 8th year this summer.
Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director above for more information and we hope to host you this summer!
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top two teams advancing to a single championship
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The 2020 SCHEDULE will be posted by 6:00PM CST on Thursday, May 21, 2020 via TourneyMachine.com. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
6701 Coit Road
Plano, TX 75024
|2020 COLLEGE COACHES (LIST IS GROWING!)|
|George Mason||Wentworth Institute of Technology|
|Barton (NCAA Division II)|
|Birmingham-Southern (NCAA Division III)|
|Johnson and Wales (NCAA Division III)|
|King's College (NCAA Division III)|
|Liberty (NCAA Division I)|
|Mercer (NCAA Division I)|
|Palm Beach Atlantic (NCAA Division II)|
|University of Dallas (NCAA Division III)|
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Texas Draw Lacrosse Tournament. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more.
The 2020 Victory Event Series Texas Draw is a Stay and Play event. This means that to compete in the tournament, each team must book 14 total room nights in the official room block set up by Team Travel Source. All reservations must be made through the official housing booking link or through a custom team/club booking link provided by Team Travel Source to your housing contact.
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your team’s compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation.
Exemptions include the following:
· Using points for a free room
· Club is within 100 miles of the venue
· Military or Government Discount
· Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event.
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com