IMG Nationals Indoor Championship Locations & Dates
SATURDAY December 8, 2018:
- Midget (2021/22) – The SportsPlex, Feasterville, PA
- Bantam (2023/24) – The SportsPlex, Feasterville, PA
- Pee Wee (2025/26) – Marple Sports Arena, Broomall, PA
- Intermediate (2019/20) – The SportsPlex, Feasterville, PA
- Novice (2027/28) – Marple Sports Arena, Broomall, PA
- $1,300 per team
- Teams that choose to attend two of our indoor box lacrosse events will receive a $200 discount per team on the second event
- Deposit Due with Registration: $450/team
- High School
- Intermediate (2019/20)
- Midget (2021/22)
- Bantam (2023/24)
- Pee Wee (2025/26)
- Novice (2027/28)
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: November 8, 2018
- Registration Ends: November 28, 2018
- Player Waivers Complete: December 1, 2018
IMG Nationals Indoor Championship, Director
w (610) 295-8409
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. We’re pleased to announce that The IMG Nationals Indoor Championship will return this December as a partnership between the Victory Event Series and it’s previous and continued host, Johnny Mouradian and the American Indoor Lacrosse Association.
Victory Event Series has partnered with the American Indoor Lacrosse Association to manage the event and deliver an exceptional event experience! As in year’s past, the 2018 IMG Nationals Indoor Championship will feature four indoor rinks at two facilities including The SportsPlex in Feasterville, PA, just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and the Marple Sports Arena, located in Broomall, PA minutes from I-476.
2017 featured over 30 youth and high school teams and we expect to grow to capacity this December. Space is limited and first come, first serve. Join the action this December at the IMG Nationals Indoor Championship!
- Three (3) Games guaranteed
- 44 minute games; 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play
- We’re playing US Lacrosse Box/Indoor Rules: Link to US Lacrosse Box/Indoor Rules
- Tie-Breaker Criteria for Championship Advancement
- Total Points (3 for a win, 1 for a tie, 0 for a loss)
- Goal Differential (maximum/minimum of +/- 7)
- Least number of goals allowed
- Most number of goals scored
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
CLICK HERE to view the 2018 IMG National Indoor Championship Schedule, posted via TourneyMachine.com. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
Please note, the Midget (2021/22) and Bantam (2023/24) divisions are scheduled at The Sportsplex in Feasterville, PA (1331 O’Reilly Drive, Featserville-Trevose, PA 19053). The Pee Wee (2025/26) is at Marple Sports Arena (611 Parkway Drive, Broomall, PA 19008).
Location #1: (Midget 2021/22 & Bantam 2023/24)
1331 O’Reilly Drive
Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053
Location #2: (Pee Wee 2025/26)
Marple Sports Arena
611 Parkway Drive
Broomall, PA 19008
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com