DATES | July 7-8, 2018
- Calvert Regional Park | North East, MD
- One Facility | 12 Fields
- 1-3 Teams: $1,299/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,099/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
BOYS YOUTH DIVISIONS
- Youth | 2022, 2023 A/B, 2024 A/B, 2025 & 2026
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: June 7, 2018
- Registration Ends: June 22, 2018
- Player Waivers Complete: June 27, 2018
- Rosters Submitted to moc.p1532024651uorgs1532024651trops1532024651nosit1532024651tap@n1532024651airb1532024651 by June 29, 2018
VICTORY SUMMER CLASSIC LACROSSE TOURNAMENT – DIRECTOR
Victory Summer Classic, Director
w (484) 356-1024
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. This includes immediate score reporting with live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games and much more!
The Victory Summer Classic is our latest youth boys summer tournament offering and second in the Northeast to none other than our marquee event the Boys Summer Slam. Following seven successful summer June seasons, this is the first July boys event in Victory’s lineup. This event comes in response from many of our partner clubs and team requesting additional July tournament offerings. We expect to draw teams from across the northeast. This event will deliver a fun and highly competitive youth event!
Join us the weekend following July 4th for what is sure to be a great kickoff to the month of July! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Victory Summer Classic and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
- Weekend tournament – all teams play guaranteed four games over two days
- Championship Format; pool play with the top two teams advancing to the Championship game
- Four (4) Games Guaranteed
- 44 minute games, 22 minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Player Waiver Information
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
2018 Victory Summer Classic Schedule is available via TourneyMachine. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
Calvert Regional Sports Park – Download PDF Field Map
304 Brick Meetinghouse Road
North East, MD 21901
Calvert Regional Sports Park
304 Brick Meetinghouse Rd., North East, MD 21901
Conventiently located in North East, MD, Calvert Regional Sports Park is adjacent to Rising Sun High School in the Northeast corner of Maryland, just 2 miles from the PA border and 10 miles from the Delaware Border. The park features a beautiful artificial turf stadium field as well as nine natural grass fields.
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com