DATES | June 10-11, 2017
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- 1-3 Teams: $1,299/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,099/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
- High School | HS A, HS B, 2020
- Youth | 2021 A/B, 2022 A/B, 2023 A/B, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027/28
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Player Waivers Complete: May 1, 2017
- Balances Due: May 10, 2017
- Registration Ends: May 24, 2017
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Texas Draw began in 2012 and in its 6th year has grown into an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package inluding Friday Night’s clinic featuring 8 Division 1 coaches who will also coach both All-Star games (2021 & High School) to collegiate coaches working as field coorindators and an unbelieveable vendor village!
Join us the second weekend in June for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Friday Night Clinic
On the eve of the Texas Draw, eight Division I coaches will lead a two-hour Friday Night Skills Clinic from 6-8PM. This is a wonderful opportunity for Texas Draw participants to learn position specific skills and tips from some of the nation’s top coaches.
Registration will be for individuals of all grad years. Athletes will be broken into age and skill specific groups to learn position technique to improve their game.
Friday Night Clinic Details
Date: Friday June 9, 2017
Location: To be announced
Time: 6:00 – 8:00PM
CLINIC REGISTRATION OPENS: JANUARY 15, 2107
Friday Night All-Star Games
On the eve of the Texas Draw, Texas’ most elite varsity and rising freshmen come together to defend the Lone Star State against the best varsity and 2021s from outside their borders. With eight Division I coaches leading the four teams in two games, this is a huge opportunity for the top players in Texas and beyond to prove themselves in front of eight of the most prestigious programs in the country. Last year’s coaching staff included Syracuse, North Carolina, Virginia and Ohio State, and we plan to add another four schools in 2017.
The All-Star games roster selections are by invite only. Nominate Players Now
Texas vs. The World All-Star Games:
- When: Friday June 9, 2017
- Where: To Be Announced
- Who: Invite Only – Top Varsity and 2021 Players
- 2021 Game: 8:00 PM – Team Texas vs. Team World
- Varsity Game: 9:00 PM – Team Texas vs. Team World
- Players Receive: Team Texas or Team World Jersey and Shorts Kit
- Player Cost: $100
- Team Coaches: To Be Announced Soon
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
- Rules of Play & Tournament Guidelines PDF
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Schedule will be posted Thursday June 1st by 12:00PM.
Download: Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
Russell Creek Park
3500 McDermott Road, Plano, TX 75025
The Pattison Sports Group is excited to return to Plano, TX, and Russell Creek Park with the Texas Draw and Cowboy Cup. The Park Staff and Visit Plano have met us graciously and been supportive throughout this whole event planning process. The facilities at Russell Creek Park speak for themselves and we’re excited to continue to build upon the Texas Draw and the sport of lacrosse in the state of Texas.
Pattison Sports Group and the Cowboy Cup Tournament Staff would like to thank the City of Plano, Visit Plano, and Russell Creek Park for their support in bringing this event to their community and growing the lacrosse game across the US
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Syracuse||Head Coach: John Desko|
|Ohio State||Asst. Coach: Kyle Turri|
|University of North Carolina||Asst: Coach Joe Martin|
|University of Virginia||Asst, Coach: Corey Bulken|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Your Rooms Now! To setup a team block, please read below.
To hold a prime block of rooms now for your team, please email the following information to *protected email*:
- Team Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Mobile Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Hotel Requested
- # and Type of Rooms Requested
- Program Website URL (if you have one)
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com