LOCATION | Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
DATES | June 10-11, 2017
- 1-3 Teams: $1,299/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,099
- Deposit Due with Registration: $450/team
- NOTE: Cross-event discounts are available for teams entering other Victory Event
Series SUMMER Tournaments.
- HIGH SCHOOL | HS A, HS B, 2020
- YOUTH | 2021 A/B, 2022 A/B, 2023 A/B, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027/28
- Registration Start: August 15, 2016
- Registration End: May 24, 2017
- Deposit Due at Time of Registration
- Balance Payments Due: May 10, 2017
We're excited to return the SECOND WEEKEND in June to Plano, TX and Russell Creek Park for the 6th Annual Texas Draw Lacrosse Tournament! The City of Plano and Visit Plano staff have met us graciously and been supportive since our inaugural event in 2012. The Russell Creek Park facility speaks for itself and we're pleased to announce that the park has installed a brand new and very large restroom complex, renovated fields as well as additional on-site parking! We are excited to bring this must-attend event back to Plano and expand upon the player/attendee experience.
New and Revamped This Summer:
- For our top HS A and 2021 A divisions, the Play Huge Prize Package of $2,500 in
STX Credit is up for grabs.
- Friday night eight Division 1 college coaches will run an individual skills clinic -
registration link to be posted soon. After the clinic they'll coach two All-Star
games, the Texas Vs The World 2021 & High School A All-Star Games.
Click here to nominate a player.
- We're securing NCAA Coaches to be on-site recruiting your high school athletes.
Check our college coaches section this spring for the most up-to-date list.
- FOUR (4) Games Guaranteed; 22 minute running halves
- Gatorade ensures that every athlete at our tournaments is well-hydrated and
fueled with Perform and Water stations at every field.
- Gametime Footage has their cameras ready to make sure your highlight reel
doesn't miss a single play.
- Additional on-site parking
- Improved Vendor Village
- Brand new additional concessions and restroom facility
- Renovated natural grass fields
Player Waiver Information
- AFTER YOUR TEAM IS REGISTERED, use the Player Waiver Button below to complete your son or daughter's online waiver.
- A waiver is required to participate in any Victory Event Series Tournament
Things Parents Will Need to Complete the Waiver Process:
- Child's medical insurance information
- The Division in which your child's team is registered (if your team is not yet registered by the coach or club director, a waiver CANNOT be completed)
How to Complete a Player Waiver
- After clicking the Player Waiver button below, you will be prompted to create a Victory Event Series account for yourself as the parent.
- Once your parent account is created, it will prompt you to add your child/athlete(s) to your account.
- Once they are connected to your account, select the division in which you'd like to register them onto a team.
- Follow through to completion.