DATES | June 6-7, 2020
TEXAS DRAW LOCATION
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- 1-3 Teams: $1,349/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,149/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
- High School | 2021/22 AA, 2021/22 A, 2023, 2024, HS B
- Youth | 2025 A/B, 2026 A/B, 2027, 2028, 2029
- Youth 7v7 | 2030/31 ($799)
- Free Agent registration available at all divisions (registration deadline is May 17)
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Hotel Block Booking: Book at registration to secure the best deals! Due May 9, 2020 (out-of-town team minimum of 14 rooms over two nights).
- Balances Due: May 8, 2020
- 2020-2023 Rosters for College Coaches: May 22, 2020. Download the roster template here.
- Player Waivers Complete: May 22, 2020
Texas Draw, Director
w (484) 321-6183
THANK YOU teams, players, attendees, event sponsors and fans for making 2019 a great event!
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Texas Draw began in 2012 and in its 9th year has grown into an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package including Friday Night’s clinic featuring multiple Division 1 coaches who will also coach both All-Star games to collegiate coaches working as field coordinators and an unbelievable vendor village!
Join us in June for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
NEW Texas Draw Elite 150 Showcase
The day before the Texas Draw, 8 Division I coaches (Ohio State, Maryland, Penn State, Navy, Villanova, Georgetown, Delaware, and Rutgers) along with several other NCAA coaches will coach and recruit the top HS prospects at the TXD Elite 150 Showcase. This is an unbelievable opportunity for the TOP Texas Draw High School athletes to work with D1 Coaches and showcase their abilities in front of 25+ College Recruiters.
Registration will be for individuals of grad years 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024. Athletes will be broken into 8 teams and give 3 games to prove they belong in the TXD Elite All-Star Game at 7:30PM!
Date: Friday June 5, 2020
Location: Russell Creek Park
Times: Showcase Games 1:00PM – 6:00PM
All-Star Game: 7:30PM
Cost: $225 Includes reversible and 3 showcase games.
TXD Elite Rising
On the eve of the Texas Draw, the most elite rising freshmen in the South Central US descend on Plano to compete in an ELITE opportunity. With multiple Division I coaches leading each team, this is a huge opportunity for the top players in Texas and beyond to prove themselves under the lights.
TXD Elite Rising:
- When: Friday June 5, 2020
- Check-in: 5:30 PM
- Meet team and pre-game practice: 6:00 PM
- TXD Elite Rising: 6:30 – 7:30 PM
- Where: Russell Creek Park
- Who: Elite 2024 Players
- Players Receive: Custom Team Jersey and Shorts Kit
- NCAA Division I coaches leading each team
- Coach Nominations – SUBMIT NOW!
- HS/Club Coach Nominations Due: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 22, 2020
- Payment Due at Registration
Texas Draw Clinics
Texas Draw Saturday Nite Clinics:
- When: Saturday, June 6, 2020 (6:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
- Where: Russell Creek State Park
- Who: All Texas Draw and TXD Elite Rising Players
- Sign up for a Texas Draw Clinic! All clinics are led by NCAA Division I coaches who specialize in YOUR position!
- Clinic Options:
- REGISTER NOW!
College Coaches at the 2019 Texas Draw
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
*Inviting your players and parents will streamline the process for them.*
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.Need help? View the Help Video here.
The 2020 Texas Draw Schedule will be posted to Tourneymachine on Thursday, May 28 at 6:00 PM CT . Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
3500 McDermott Road
Plano, TX 75025
Russell Creek Park
3500 McDermott Road, Plano, TX 75025
The Pattison Sports Group is excited to return to Plano, TX, and Russell Creek Park with the Texas Draw and Cowboy Cup. The Park Staff and Visit Plano have met us graciously and been supportive throughout this whole event planning process. The facilities at Russell Creek Park speak for themselves and we’re excited to continue to build upon the Texas Draw and the sport of lacrosse in the state of Texas.
Pattison Sports Group and the Cowboy Cup Tournament Staff would like to thank the City of Plano, Visit Plano, and Russell Creek Park for their support in bringing this event to their community and growing the lacrosse game across the US
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Men's D1||D2/D3 & MCLA|
|Air Force Academy||University of Alabama - Huntsville (AL)|
|Bellarmine University||Birmingham Southern College (AL)|
|Bucknell University||Coker College (SC)|
|Jacksonville University||Centenary College (LA)|
|University of Maryland||University of Dallas (TX)|
|The Naval Academy||Hendrix College (AR)|
|Richmond University||Huntingdon College (AL)|
|SUNY Albany University||Johnson & Wales Denver (CO)|
|University of Delaware||Lincoln Memorial (TN)|
|Villanova University||Missouri Valley College (MO)|
|Virginia Military Institute||Quincy University (IL)|
|Queens University of Charlotte (NC)|
|Southwestern University (TX)|
|Southern Methodist University|
|University of Tampa (FL)|
|Texas State University|
|Texas Tech University|
|Dallas Baptist University|
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Texas Draw Lacrosse Tournament. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more.
The 2020 Victory Event Series Texas Draw is a Stay and Play event. This means that to compete in the tournament, each team must book 14 total room nights in the official room block set up by Team Travel Source. All reservations must be made through the official housing booking link or through a custom team/club booking link provided by Team Travel Source to your housing contact.
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your team’s compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation.
Exemptions include the following:
· Using points for a free room
· Club is within 100 miles of the venue
· Military or Government Discount
· Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com