DATES | June 9-10, 2018
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- 1-3 Teams: $1,299/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,099/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
- High School | HS A, HS B, 2021
- Youth | 2022 A/B, 2023 A/B, 2024 A/B, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028/29
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: May 9, 2018
- Player Waivers Complete: May 17, 2018
- Registration Ends: May 23, 2018
Texas Draw, Director
w (484) 356-1024
THANK YOU teams, players, attendees, event sponsors and fans for making 2017 a great event!
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Texas Draw began in 2012 and in its 7th year has grown into an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the south central US, this event delivers the whole package including Friday Night’s clinic featuring multiple Division 1 coaches who will also coach both All-Star games (2022 & High School) to collegiate coaches working as field coordinators and an unbelievable vendor village!
Join us the second weekend in June for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
IMG NATIONALS REGIONAL QUALIFIER
We are pleased to partner with IMG Nationals as a 2018 IMG Nationals Regional Qualifier. As in years past, Texas Draw winners and runners up of the below divisions will be invited to the world-renowned IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL for the chance to claim an IMG Nationals title!
Divisions Include: High School A, High School B, 2021, 2022 A, 2023 A, 2024 A, 2025 A & 2026
Coaches Social Host and Culinary Entertainment Center
We are excited to team with Hub Streat in Plano, TX as an official sponsor of the Texas Draw tournament. Hub Streat is the newest hot spot in the Plano, TX and will be represented at the Texas Draw tournament. To learn more about Hub Streat click here.
Friday Night Clinic
On the eve of the Texas Draw, four Division I coaches from Syracuse, Boston University, Binghamton, and Jacksonville will lead a two-hour Friday Night Skills Clinic from 6-8PM. This is a wonderful opportunity for Texas Draw participants to learn position specific skills and tips from some of the nation’s top coaches.
Registration will be for individuals of all grad years. Athletes will be broken into age and skill specific groups to learn position technique to improve their game.
Friday Night Clinic Details
Date: Friday June 8, 2018
Location: Prestonwood Christian Academy, 6801 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093
Time: 6:00 – 8:00PM
CLINIC REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON!
Friday Night All-Star Games
On the eve of the Texas Draw, Texas’ most elite varsity and rising freshmen come together to defend the Big D against the best varsity and 2022s the South Central US has to offer. With multiple Division I coaches leading the four teams in two games, this is a huge opportunity for the top players in Texas and beyond to prove themselves in front of some of the most prestigious programs in the country including Syracuse’s Coach Desko, Boston University, Jacksonville and Binghamton.
The All-Star games roster selections are by invite only. Nominate Players Now
Dallas vs. The World All-Star Games:
- When: Friday June 8, 2018
- Where: Prestonwood Christian Academy, 6801 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093
- Who: Invite Only – Top Varsity and 2021 Players
- 2022 Game: 8:00 PM – Team Dallas vs. Team World
- Varsity Game: 9:00 PM – Team Dallas vs. Team World
- Players Receive: Team Dallas or Team World Jersey and Shorts Kit
- Player Cost: $100
- Team Coaches: Syracuse, Boston U, Jacksonville, Binghamton
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The schedule will be posted by Wednesday May 30, 2018 by 12:00PM. Click Here for 2017 Results.
Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
3500 McDermott Road
Plano, TX 75025
Russell Creek Park
3500 McDermott Road, Plano, TX 75025
The Pattison Sports Group is excited to return to Plano, TX, and Russell Creek Park with the Texas Draw and Cowboy Cup. The Park Staff and Visit Plano have met us graciously and been supportive throughout this whole event planning process. The facilities at Russell Creek Park speak for themselves and we’re excited to continue to build upon the Texas Draw and the sport of lacrosse in the state of Texas.
Pattison Sports Group and the Cowboy Cup Tournament Staff would like to thank the City of Plano, Visit Plano, and Russell Creek Park for their support in bringing this event to their community and growing the lacrosse game across the US
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|D1||D2 & D3||NAIA & MCLA|
|Syracuse University||Adams State University (CO)||Abilene Christian University|
|Boston University||Chestnut Hill College (PA)||Baylor University|
|Binghamton University||Cornell College (IO)||Central Christian College|
|Jacksonville University||University of Dallas||Southern Methodist University|
|High Point University||Hendrix College (AR)||Texas Christian University|
|Huntingdon College (AL)||University of Arkansas|
|Lynn University (FL)||University of Incarnate Word|
|Palm Beach Atlantic (FL)||University of St. Mary (KS)|
|Rollins College (FL)||University of Texas|
|Southwestern University||University of Tulsa|
|Westminster College (CO)|
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Texas Draw Lacrosse Tournament. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more.
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com