DATES | June 9-10, 2018
TEXAS DRAW LOCATION
- Russell Creek Park | Plano, TX
- High School Teams: $799/team
- Youth Teams: $599/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $250/team
High School | Varsity & JV
- Youth | 7/8th &
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: May 9, 2018
- Player Waivers Complete: May 17, 2018
- Registration Ends: May 23, 2018
Texas Draw, Director
w (484) 356-1024
Following our inaugural fall girls event this past November at the Cowboy Cup, our staff is excited and encouraged by the future of girls lacrosse in Texas! We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience.
We encourage you to join us this June 9-10 in Plano, TX for what is sure to be a great kickoff to girls summer lacrosse in 2018. We have slashed prices in an effort to encourage inclusion and competition. The Texas Draw began as a boys event in 2012 and we’re pleased to include Girls teams in our 7th year this summer.
Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information and we hope to host you this summer!
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
- Rules of Play & Tournament Guidelines PDF
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
2018 Girls 7/8 SCHEDULE is available via TourneyMachine.com. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
The Girls 7/8 Division will play. Unfortunately we’ve had to cancel the Girls Varsity, JV and 5/6 divisions due to lack of team registrations.
Russell Creek Park – Field Map PDF
3500 McDermott Road
Plano, TX 75025
Russell Creek Park
3500 McDermott Road, Plano, TX 75025
The Pattison Sports Group is excited to return to Plano, TX, and Russell Creek Park with the Texas Draw and Cowboy Cup. The Park Staff and Visit Plano have met us graciously and been supportive throughout this whole event planning process. The facilities at Russell Creek Park speak for themselves and we’re excited to continue to build upon the Texas Draw and the sport of lacrosse in the state of Texas.
Pattison Sports Group and the Cowboy Cup Tournament Staff would like to thank the City of Plano, Visit Plano, and Russell Creek Park for their support in bringing this event to their community and growing the lacrosse game across the US
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare
Baylor Scott & White SportsCare is a proud partner of the Texas Draw Lacrosse Tournament. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Baylor Scott & White SportsCare. Click here to learn more.
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com