DATES | June 15-16, 2019
- West Chester, PA
- Team Fee (1-3 Teams): $1,299/team
- Team Fee (4+ Teams): $1,099/team
- 2027 (8v8): $899/team
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- High School | 2020, 2021, 2022
- Youth | 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027 (8v8)
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: May 15, 2019
- 2020-2023 (Rising Freshmen through Seniors) Rosters due to moc.p1556212482uorgs1556212482trops1556212482nosit1556212482tap@e1556212482oj1556212482: May 20, 2019
- Player Waivers Complete: May 24, 2019
Summer Rise, Director
w (484) 321-6183
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. As a result, we expect your experience with Victory Events to be the best of the summer!
The Summer Rise Lacrosse Tournament began in 2014 and took off last year with 70 teams! It’s a growing and early summer kick-off event to knock the rust off and get back into the swing of summer lacrosse. Drawing teams from the Tri-State region and beyond, this event is priced competitively to offer local girls clubs a fun and local kick-off to the summer.
Join us Father’s Day Weekend, the third weekend in June, for what is sure to be a fun and competitive event for your girls! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Summer Rise tournament and several other Victory Event Series events. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The 2019 SCHEDULE will be posted by 6:00PM EST on June 6, 2019 via TourneyMachine.com. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets.
The Westtown School – Download PDF Field Map
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19382
The Westtown School
975 Westtown Road, West Chester, PA 19382
Featuring ten beautifully manicured natural grass fields, The Westtown School is a Quaker Pre-K-12th grade co-ed, private, college preparatory day and boarding school, offering a challenging and diverse curriculum that emphasizes critical thinking, collaboration, service and social action.
Since 1799, The Westtown School has been committed to character education and innovation. They inspire and prepare their graduates to become stewards and leaders of a better world.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s Coaches Packet for pre-event download and use on the sideline including upload of video into Coaches Packet
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- Lunch Vouchers
|Albert Magnus College (NCAA Division III)||Westminster (NCAA Division III)|
|Cabrini (NCAA Division III)||West Chester University (NCAA Division II)|
|Cedar Crest (NCAA Division III)|
|Centenary (NCAA Division III)|
|Charleston (NCAA Division II)|
|Cortland (NCAA Division III)|
|Embry-Riddle (NCAA Division II)|
|Georgian Court University (NCAA Division II)|
|Gwynedd Mercy (NCAA Division III)|
|Liberty (NCAA Division I)|
|Lycoming College (NCAA Division III)|
|McDaniel College (NCAA Division III)|
|Muhlenberg College (NCAA Division III)|
|Oberlin College (NCAA Division III)|
|Post University (NCAA Division II)|
|RIT (NCAA Division III)|
|St. Bonaventure University (NCAA Division I)|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for the Summer Rise Lacrosse Tournament. Click Here to Book Room Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com