DATES | June 10-11, 2017
- West Chester University | West Chester, PA
- Team Fee: $750
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $350/team
- High School | 2018, 2019, 2020
- Youth | 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024/25
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Player Waivers Complete: May 10, 2017
- Balances Due: May 10, 2017
- Registration Ends: May 26, 2017
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Summer Rise began in 2014 and is an inexpensive summer kick-off event to drop the rust and get back into the swing of summer lacrosse. Drawing teams from around the Philly region and beyond, this event is priced competitively to offer local girls clubs a fun and local kick-off to the summer.
Join us the second weekend in June for what is sure to be a fun and local event for your girls! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Summer Rise tournament and several other Victory Event Series events. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
Summer Rise, Director
w (484) 352-3800
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The schedule is now live on TourneyMachine.
Download: Summer Rise Field Map
West Chester University (South Campus – Athletic Fields)
855 S. New Street
West Chester, PA 19383
West Chester University
855 S. New Street, West Chester, PA 19383
With three turf and seven immaculate grass fields located on the WCU South Campus, it is truly a top-flight facility that will provide a setting for an elite weekend of lacrosse. It will be one of the first events of the season at the facility and one of the few girls tournaments available at WCU in the summer.
West Chester University is also mere minutes away from downtown West Chester, providing various dining, shopping, and nightlife amenities for visitors.
The Summer Rise is pleased to partner with Next Level Video to provide Game Film for all high school games in HD! Order single game, multi-game and team film packages by clicking HERE!
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s Coaches Packet for pre-event download and use on the sideline including upload of video into Coaches Packet
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
|Adams State University||Georgian Court University|
|Albertus Magnus College||Juniata College|
|Albright College||King's College|
|Cedar Crest College||Lebanon Valley College|
|Chatham Lacrosse||Penn State Abington|
|Dickinson College||Rosemont College|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Your Rooms Now! To setup a team block, please read below.
To hold a prime block of rooms now for your team, please email the following information to moc.e1498702105cruos1498702105levar1498702105tmaet1498702105@skco1498702105lbmae1498702105t1498702105:
- Team Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Mobile Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Hotel Requested
- # and Type of Rooms Requested
- Program Website URL (if you have one)
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com
Photo gallery coming soon!