- Sunday October 29, 2017 – All Games
- GIRLS | DE Turf Complex | Frederica, DE
- Youth | 2022, 2023, 2024/25
- High School | 2018/19, 2020, 2021
- HS Includes HD Game Flim for all teams/athletes courtesy of GameTime Footage
- Deposit Due at Time of Registration
- Rosters/Waivers Completed: October 1, 2017
- Balance Payments Due: October 1, 2016
- Registration End: October 13, 2017
|1-3 Teams||4+ Teams|
|High School Teams||$1,499||$1,299|
*All High School teams/athletes will receive complimentary Game Film courtesy of GameTime Footage via a post-event digital download!
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. Our newest feature included in the total lacrosse experience is FREE GAME FILM FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS AND PLAYERS. This comes in addition to immediate score reporting with live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games and much more!
The Brandywine Classic began in 2011 and in its 7th year has grown into a late October staple for teams gearing up for the November recruiting window. Drawing teams from across the northeast, this event delivers both Division 2 and Division 3 recruiting opportunities for the high school clubs and a fun and highly competitive youth tournament, all on SUNDAY the 29th.
Join us the last Sunday in October for what is sure to be a great kickoff to your fall-ball season! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Brandywine Classic, Director
w (484) 356-1024
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Brandywine Classic and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
- Single Day Tournament – all games Sunday 10/29/17
- Championship Format; pool play with the top two teams advancing to the Championship game
- Four (4) Games Guaranteed
- 44 minute games, 22 minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Player Waiver Information – Due Oct. 1, 2017
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The schedule will be posted Thursday October 19, 2017 by 12:00PM.
DE Turf Sports Complex
4000 Bay Road
Frederica, DE 19946
DE Turf Sports Complex (GIRLS)
4000 Bay Road, Frederica, DE 19946
Welcome to the DE Turf Complex - the largest all-synthetic turf sports complex in the Mid-Atlantic, conveniently located in central Delaware. The facility features 12 synthetic turf fields, 5 lighted fields, a championship stadium, free public Wi-Fi, restaurant quality concessions, on-site parking, tax-free shopping and is only 30 miles from the Delaware Beaches.
HD GAME FILM INCLUDED FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS!
New in 2017, Victory Event Series has partnered with GameTime Footage to provide complimentary HD Game Film to each participating high school team and athlete. Game Film will be distributed via email to participating athletes who have completed their online player waiver within 10 days following the completiong of the tournament (no later than Wednesday Nov. 8, 2017).
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Albertus Magnus Collegen||Elms College||Nyack College|
|Albright Collegen||Goucher College||Penn State Abington|
|Bryn Mawr College||Gwynedd Mercy University||Rosemont College|
|Cabrini University||Haverford College||Scranton University|
|Cedar Crest College||Hood College||Shippensburg University|
|Charleston University||Juniata College||Stevens Institute of Technology|
|Chatham University||King's College||Stockton University|
|Chestnut Hill College||Lancaster Bible College||Susquehanna University|
|Christopher Newport University||Lebanon Valley College||Ursinus College|
|University of DC||Lycoming College||West Chester University|
|Delaware State University||Marywood University||Western New England University|
|DeSales University||Messiah College||Westminster College|
|Dickinson College||Millersville University||Widener University|
|Drew University||Mount Saint Mary's (NY)|
|East Stroudsburg University||Muhlenberg College|
STAY TO PLAY POLICY: This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Victory Event Series is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel’s best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 and/or moc.s1503550712ecivr1503550712estne1503550712vecbh1503550712@trop1503550712pus1503550712 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.