Pattison Sports Group, LLC, owner and operator of the Victory Event Series, was founded in 2008 in one of the worst economic times and has blossomed into a niche event management firm focused on delivering a handful of regional and national events. Our current focus includes lacrosse, running and basketball.
In addition, PSG’s nonprofit Healthy Kids Running Series is quickly becoming the largest youth running program in the nation. In 2020 we’ll host over 50,000 youth runners across 240+ locations nationwide. Please explore below for current openings on our staff!
Victory is hiring! We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Team Sales & Recruiting Showcase Manager: 2 positions available, open until filled (posted October 11, 2019)
Victory Event Series is looking for an energetic sales professional with lacrosse experience who can continue to build Victory Event Series into a nationally renowned organization that provides elite experiences for elite athletes. We are looking for two individuals with track records of sales, lacrosse coaching, and/or experience in college recruiting (as a college coach/recruiter or high school/elite coach). Full-time. READ MORE / APPLY: PDF (print) | HTML
Event Management Assistant: 1 position available, open until filled (posted October 11, 2019) As the Event Management Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the management and execution of lacrosse tournaments and events within the Victory Event Series umbrella. This includes the event planning process from initial brainstorm to game-day execution. It includes coordinating with teams, facilities, and internal staff to deliver elite events. The successful candidate will show the ability to learn Victory Event Series processes in the spring and activate tournaments in May and June. READ MORE / APPLY: PDF (print) | HTML
Summer Intern, Event Management / Marketing & Communications: 3 positions available. Application deadline: Friday, November 22. Looking for experience in Event Management and Sports Marketing? Our Event Management Interns will learn how to successfully plan and execute operational and game day event elements, manage volunteer and medical staff, and learn from industry professionals in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are offering PAID internships in Event Management and Marketing/Communications. READ MORE / APPLY: PDF (print) | HTML
Weekend Event Staff
Do you have a passion for lacrosse or youth athletics? Do you know the game and want to make a few extra bucks!? Victory Event Series is hiring part-time event staff to work Saturday and Sunday tournaments.
- Registration Help
- Field Coordinating (Keeping Score & Time, Counting Penalties, Acting as an on-field liaison with the Head Tent, Reporting Scores)
- Shuttle Driver
- Trash Hauler
- Parking Staff
- Brand Ambassador for Partners/Vendors (brands TBD)
If interested, please Complete This Quick Online Form and a staff member will be in touch!
Pattison Sports Group Internships
Are you looking for experience in Event Management and Sports Marketing? Do you have an interest in entrepreneurship and building an event from the ground up? Our Internship Program offers both undergrad and post-grad individuals opportunities to learn and grow over the course of a 15-week Summer Internship or semester-long internship.
Jump feet-first into a fast paced environment and help the Pattison Sports Group execute events around the country. PSG owns and operates the Victory Event Series, West Chester Basketball League and 5280 Race Series as well as founded and manages our national nonprofit youth running program, Healthy Kids Running Series.
Pattison Sports Group & Healthy Kids Running Series offer paid internships to current students and post-grads interested in a fast-paced entrepreneurial sports marketing and event management experience.
- Must be 18 years old, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business with a strong knowledge and/or interest in men’s or women’s lacrosse or running.
- Report to senior staff member in their respective department, gaining experience and learning directly from PSG/HKRS leadership.
- Organized, self-motivated, confident, assertive, detail oriented
- Be a team player with a ‘no job too small’ attitude willing to work hard all summer.
- Able to work 40+ hour weeks and weekends in our office in Thornton, PA (Summer Only; Fall/Spring interns can be part-time based on available positions)
- Able to travel (expenses paid by PSG/HKRS) offsite to Victory Event Series events
- Must have transportation to and from the office as well as your own housing.
- Believe in the benefit of youth and high school sports in the growth of student athletes as individuals while understanding and abiding by our philosophy of bringing a professional attitude and experience to the world of youth sports.