Summer Rosters have been sent out. Registration link below.
We will continue to evaluate for 2020 and 2019 grade years during winter clinics and league play. Please contact club director Ali Kern - firstname.lastname@example.org if you interested in being evaluated. Our summer 2015 tournament schedule is finalized, see tab on left.
Welcome to Victory Girls Lacrosse
The Victory Girls lacrosse program is founded on a strong commitment to quality coaching for our players. While much of the travel lacrosse community is based on recruiting and exposure, at Victory we balance the travel expereince with a commitment to raise the level of play of all of our players, providing them a challenging and fun lacrosse experience. All of our staff are experienced players and coaches who have coached in youth, high school and collegiate programs and know what it takes not only to develop individual players, but develop teams and maximize recruiting and showcase opportunities for their athletes.
Fall Schedule - Tournament Dates: More Details - Here
- October 25-26, 2014 : Brandywine Classic - 2016Black, 2017Black, 2018 Black, 2019/20Black, 2019/20Red, 2021/22
- November 1-2, 2014 : Fall Uprising - 2016, 2017Black, 2017Red, 2018, 2019/20Black, 2019/20Red, 2021/22
- November 8, 2014 : Next Generation - 2019/20Black
- November 9, 2014 : The Watch - 2016Black, 2017Black, 2018Black
Meet Our Director
Director, Women's Lacrosse
cell (302) 540-1593 office 484-352-3546
Coach Ali's Background
- Head Coach at Archmere Academy
- Rippin Rope Lacrosse Club, Coach and Camp Instructor 2011-2014.
- Middletown field hockey, Assistant Coach 2011-2013.
- Middletown Youth Lacrosse Club, Coach 2007- 2010.
- Wilmington University Lacrosse, Captain, 2013 and 2014.
- All-CACC Second Team (2014), First Team (2013), Honorable Mention (2012).
- Wilmington University Academic All- Star (2012- 2014).
- Wilmington University Lacrosse Wildcat Award Recipient (2012).
- Chi Alpha Sigma Honor Society (2014).
- Played and started in all but one game (17 games 2014, 17 games 2013, 17 games 2012, 16 games 2011 at Christopher Newport University) in college career.
- Graduated from Middletown High School (2010) four year letter winner in field hockey and lacrosse, All-State player in lacrosse, All-Blue Hen Conference player in field hockey and lacrosse.
- US Lacrosse Certified Girls Lacrosse Official, Local 2 Rating.
Team Breakdown for Summer 2015:
- Victory 2016 Black
- Victory 2017 Black
- Victory 2018 Black
- Victory 2019 Black
- Victory 2019 Red
- Victory 2020 Black
- Victory 2021 Black
- Victory 2022/23 Black
3600 Philadelphia Pike
Claymont, DE 19703
1501 Barley Mill Rd,
Wilmington, DE 19807