Club and Clinic Tryouts/ Registration - Click the Buttons Below
Welcome to Victory Girls Lacrosse
The Victory Girls lacrosse program is founded on a strong commitment to quality coaching for our players. While much of the travel lacrosse community is based on recruiting and exposure, at Victory we balance the travel expereince with a commitment to raise the level of play of all of our players, providing them a challenging and fun lacrosse experience. All of our staff are experienced players and coaches who have coached in youth, high school and collegiate programs and know what it takes not only to develop individual players, but develop teams and maximize recruiting and showcase opportunities for their athletes.
Fall Schedule - Tournament Dates: More Details - Here
- October 25-26, 2014 : Brandywine Classic - 2016Black, 2017Black, 2017Red, 2018, 2019/20Black, 2019/20Red, 2021/22
- November 1-2, 2014 : Fall Uprising - 2016, 2017Black, 2017Red, 2018, 2019/20Black, 2019/20Red, 2021/22
- November 8, 2014 : Next Generation - 2019/20Black
- November 9, 2014 : The Watch - 2016Black, 2017Black, 2018Black
Meet Our Director
Director, Women's Lacrosse
cell (610) 357-8275 office 484-352-3546
With over a decade of lacrosse coaching experience, Coach Caitlin Kelley is the director of our girls lacrosse club program.
Coach Kelley's Background
- Head Coach at Archmere Academy since 2013.
- Formerly the Head Coach at Downingtown East where Coach Kelley compiled a record of 72-21 and led Downingtown East to the State Championship game in 2011. That season culminated with a #8 national ranking.
- Between her time at Archmere and Downingtown East, Kelley has placed over 20 athletes at Division I or II programs including the U19 World Cup Goalie in 2011.
- UnderArmour All American Head Coach Team Philly 2010, 2011.
- Head Coach for Team Philly (2010 & 2011) Eastern Shore Team (2014)
- Kelley was a multi-sport athlete at Phillips Andover Academy and Wesleyan University, setting school and NCAA records in lacrosse, track, ice hockey and cross country.
- Victory 2016 Black
- Victory 2017 Black
- Victory 2017 Red
- Victory 2018 Black
- Victory 2019/20 Black
- Victory 2019/20 Red
- Victory 2021/22 Black
Registration for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019/20, 2021/22 Includes:
- 6 Practices at Archmere Academy in Claymont, DE (NOTE 2021/22 TEAM Practices at TATNALL SCHOOL) all teams practice on Sunday afternoons : September 14th - October 19th
- 2 or 3 Fall Tournaments (listed above) all local tournaments for the Fall season
- Game Uniform is ADDITIONAL fee for new players.
3600 Philadelphia Pike
Claymont, DE 19703
1501 Barley Mill Rd,
Wilmington, DE 19807