- October 29, 2017 – All Games
- Calvert Regional Park – Rising Sun, MD (BOYS)
- Middletown, DE (GIRLS)
- Youth | 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026/27 (Sunday)
- High School | Varsity A, Varsity B, JV (Sunday)
- Youth | 2022, 2023, 2024/25 (Sunday)
- High School | 2018/19, 2020, 2021 (Sunday)
- Deposit Due at Time of Registration
- Rosters/Waivers Completed: October 1, 2017
- Balance Payments Due: October 1, 2016
- Registration End: October 13, 2017
|1-3 Teams||4+ Teams|
|High School Teams||$1,499||$1,299|
*All High School teams/athletes will receive complimentary Game Film courtesy of GameTime Footage via a post-event digital download!
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Brandywine Classic began in 2011 and in its 7th year has grown into a late October staple for teams gearing up for the November recruiting window. Drawing teams from across the northeast, this event delivers both Division 2 and Division 3 recruiting opportunities for the high school clubs on Sunday and a fun and highly competitive youth tournament on Saturday.
Join us the last weekend in October for what is sure to be a great kickoff to your fall-ball season! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Brandywine Classic, Director
w (484) 356-1024
- Single Day Tournament with Youth Saturday and High School Sunday
- Championship Format; pool play with the top two teams advancing to the Championship game
- Four (4) Game Minimum
- 44 minute games, 22 minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Player Waiver Information – Due Oct. 1, 2017
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
The schedule will be posted Thursday October 19, 2017 by 12:00PM.
Delaware Sports Complex
Middletown, DE 19709
Delaware Sports Complex
955 Levels Road, Middletown, DE 19709
The DSC is the realization of a dream that provides all sports a home in Delaware by bringing athletes and families from the region, and beyond, together for the best sporting experience in the Northeast. A 180 acre, state-of-the art indoor and outdoor sports facility for all athletes in addition to the 190 Acres St. Annes golf course and associated clubhouse and pool nearby to the sports fields provides an overall area of over 370 acres of an athletes dream location for trianing and play.
New in 2017, Victory Event Series has partnered with GameTime Footage to provide complimentary HD Game Film to each participating high school team and athlete. Game Film will be distributed via email to participating athletes who have completed their online player waiver within 10 days following the completiong of the tournament (no later than Wednesday Nov. 8, 2017).
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Adrian College||Gwynedd Mercy University||Moravian College|
|Albright College||Haverford College||Mount Ida College|
|Alvernia University||Hood College||Neumann University|
|Arcadia University||Immaculata University||Randolph-Macon College|
|Cecil College||Keystone College||Stockton University|
|Chatham University||Lenoir Rhyne College||St. Mary's College (MD)|
|Chestnut Hill College||Lincoln Memorial University||Ursinus College|
|Christopher Newport University||Marymount University||Washington College|
|Delaware Valley University||McDaniel College||Western New England University|
|DeSales University||Messiah College||Widener University|
|Dickinson College||Misericordia University|
|Georgian Court University||Mitchell College|
|Albertus Magnus Collegen||Elms College||Nyack College|
|Albright Collegen||Goucher College||Penn State Abington|
|Bryn Mawr College||Gwynedd Mercy University||Rosemont College|
|Cabrini University||Haverford College||Scranton University|
|Cedar Crest College||Hood College||Shippensburg University|
|Charleston University||Juniata College||Stevens Institute of Technology|
|Chatham University||King's College||Stockton University|
|Chestnut Hill College||Lancaster Bible College||Susquehanna University|
|Christopher Newport University||Lebanon Valley College||Ursinus College|
|University of DC||Lycoming College||West Chester University|
|Delaware State University||Marywood University||Western New England University|
|DeSales University||Messiah College||Westminster College|
|Dickinson College||Millersville University||Widener University|
|Drew University||Mount Saint Mary's (NY)|
|East Stroudsburg University||Muhlenberg College|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Your Rooms Now! To setup a team block, please read below.
To hold a prime block of rooms now for your team, please email the following information to *protected email*:
- Team Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Mobile Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Hotel Requested
- # and Type of Rooms Requested
- Program Website URL (if you have one)
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com