LOCATION | Delaware Sports Complex | Middletown, DE
DATES | October 29 or 30, 2016
- 1-3 Teams: $1,200/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,000
- Deposit Due with Registration: $450/team
- HIGH SCHOOL | Varsity A, Varsity B, JV (SATURDAY)
- YOUTH | 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025/26 (SUNDAY)
- HIGH SCHOOL | 2017/18, 2019, 2020 (SUNDAY)
- YOUTH | 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024/25 (SATURDAY)
- Registration Start: April 25, 2016
- Registration End: October 15, 2016
- Deposit Due at Time of Registration
- Balance Payments Due: October 28, 2016
We're excited to relocate this event to the Delaware Sports Complex in Middletown, DE! As we head into our 6th year of the Brandywine Classic, this facility will help us grow and take this event to the next level. In addition to the brand new facility, below are some other exciting features you can look forward to this fall:
- Numerous College Coaches hired to work fields and recruiting on-site
- Format is Two One-Day Tournaments - teams playing on either Saturday
- FOUR (4) Games Guaranteed; 22 minute running halves
- Championship Format
- Gatorade ensures that every athlete at our tournaments is well-hydrated and
fueled with Perform and Water stations at every field.
- Gametime Footage has their cameras ready to make sure your highlight reel
doesn't miss a single play.
- Over 1,500 on-site parking spots
- Improved Vendor Village
- Brand new additional concessions and restroom facility
- Renovated natural grass fields
- Up to the minute results, standings and brackets on your mobile device
or at our Game Center featuring 42" HD Displays.
Player Waiver Information
- AFTER YOUR TEAM IS REGISTERED, use the Player Waiver Button below to complete your son or daughter's online waiver.
- A waiver is required to participate in any Victory Event Series Tournament
Things Parents Will Need to Complete the Waiver Process:
- Child's medical insurance information
- The Division in which your child's team is registered (if your team is not yet registered by the coach or club director, a waiver CANNOT be completed)
How to Complete a Player Waiver
- After clicking the Player Waiver button below, you will be prompted to create a Victory Event Series account for yourself as the parent.
- Once your parent account is created, it will prompt you to add your child/athlete(s) to your account.
- Once they are connected to your account, select the division in which you'd like to register them onto a team.
- Follow through to completion.
Delaware Sports Complex
VENUE CHANGE: It is a bittersweet announcement that we are leaving the Brandywine Polo Fields. On behalf of our staff, I'd like to thank Mr. Stroud and the Brandywine Polo Club for their wonderful hospitality since this event's inception in 2012.
That said we are very excited to announce we're moving to the brand new, state of the art, Delaware Sports Complex. Located on Levels Road in Middletown, DE this 170-acre Delaware Sports Complex will contain 18 full-size lacrosse fields as well as over 1,500 parking spaces on-site. Additionally, they are building a 160,000 square foot indoor facility with a world-cup size indoor field and three hard courts.
This beautiful brand new venue is the perfect complement to the hotels and eateries blossoming on the town's rapidly growing west side.