DATES | June 22-23, 2019
- The Westtown School | West Chester, PA
- West Chester Rustin High School | West Chester, PA
- Delacy Sports Complex | West Chester, PA
- Line Road Sports Complex | Malvern, PA
- 1-3 Teams:
- High School Teams: $1,699/team
- Youth Teams: $1,599/team
- Multi-Team Rate (4+ Teams):
- High School Teams: $1,549/team
- Youth Teams: $1,449/team
- 2028 Teams are $999/team.
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- High School | 2020 AA/A, 2021 AA/A, 2022 AA/A
- Youth | 2023 AA/A/B, 2024 AA/A/B, 2025 AA/A/B, 2026 A/B, 2027 A/B, 2028 A/B
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: May 22, 2019
- Registration Ends: June 7, 2019
- Player Waivers Complete: June 12, 2019
- Roster Submitted to moc.p1537571554uorgs1537571554trops1537571554nosit1537571554tap@n1537571554airb1537571554 by: June 14, 2019
BOYS SUMMER SLAM TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
Boys Summer Slam, Director
w (484) 356-1024
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Boys Summer Slam began in 2010 and in its 10th year returns as an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the country, this event delivers the whole package from high school recruiting at The Westtown School to the youth festival atmosphere at both West Chester Rustin High School, the Delacy Sports Complex and the Line Road Sports Complex.
Join us the last full weekend in June for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Coaches, you’re invited to join us Saturday night June 23rd at Timothy’s West Chester, winner of OpenTable’s 2017 Diners’ Choice award! Food and drinks are on us from 7-9PM.
As our official restaurant partner, Timothy’s offers casual American fare, good spirits and local craft beer. It’s a wonderful venue to watch sporting events and they’re able to accommodate all groups and events.
Located at 929 S High Street, West Chester, PA 19382 – call (484) 887-8771 for reservations.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Boys Summer Slam and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to Single Elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Friday Night D1 Clinic
On the eve of the Boys Summer Slam, 8 Division I coaches from Penn State, Georgetown, Rutgers, Penn, Delaware, UMBC, VMI, NJIT, Mount St. Mary’s & Monmouth will lead a 2-hour Friday Night Clinic at MapleZone Sports Institute from 6-8PM. This is a wonderful opportunity for Summer Slam participants to learn position specific skills and particpate in live 3v3 & 4v4 drills from some of the nation’s top coaches.
Registration will be for individuals of all grad years. Athletes will be broken into age and skill specific groups to learn position technique to improve their game.
Friday Night Clinic Details
Date: Friday June 21, 2019
Time: 6 – 8PM
CLINIC REGISTRATION IS COMING SOON!
The 2019 Boys Summer Slam Schedule will be published on TourneyMachine Monday June 17th by 6PM EST.
MAPS / ADDRESSES / PARKING INFORMATION
THE WESTTOWN SCHOOL – Field Map PDF – Fields 1-10
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19382
- For Fields 1-3, please use the West School Lane Entrance – access to lots A & B – until these lots are full. Once these lots are full, we’ll redirect traffic down Westtown Road to the Oak Lane Entrance where you’ll be able to park in lots D, E, F & G. From here you can take a golf cart shuttle or walk to your field.
- For Field 4, you may enter through the Shady Grove Road Entrance (not Westtown Road) and park in lot C. Once this is full, all cars will be redirected to to the Oak Lane Entrance where you’ll be able to park in lots D, E, F & G. From here you can take a golf cart shuttle or walk to your field. You are not permitted to drive through campus from lot C.
- For Fields 5-10, please use the Oak Lane Entrance and park in lots D, E, F & G as these are the closest lots to your field. This is a one-way entrance and will exit up through campus onto Shady Grove Road.
- Much of the Westtown School’s parking is on the grass. We advise against driving any low-profile cars as some of the grass lots and gravel driveways on campus may be naturally bumpy.
- No RV’s and no overnight parking permitted on campus.
WEST CHESTER RUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL – Field Map PDF – Fields 11-16
1100 Shiloh Road
West Chester, PA 19382
- All parking is on-campus. There is ample parking along High School Drive as well as in all of the paved lots.
DELACY SPORTS COMPLEX – Field Map PDF – Fields 17-22
500 South Creek Road
West Chester, PA 19382
- UPDATE: Due to this afternoons rainfall and the muddy conditions in the grass parking area, we are directing overflow parking to the Brandywine Picnic Park lot (690 S Creek Road, West Chester, PA). This is an adjacent property a short walk from the fields.
- Much of the Delacy’s parking is on the grass. We advise against driving any low-profile cars as some of the grass lots and gravel driveways on campus may be naturally bumpy.
- It’s a one-way loop through the back field and exits back onto the gravel one-way driveway out.
- DO NOT DRIVE ACROSS THE SOFTBALL FIELDS directly to Route 52.
- Do not drive over our rope or fencing.
- No RV’s or overnight parking.
LINE ROAD SPORTS COMPLEX – Field Map PDF – Fields 23-29
Parking Pass Access On-Site (Actual Field Location):
137 Line Road
Malvern, PA 19355
All other Event Parking at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital:
414 Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
Parking Notes for Line Road Field Complex:
- We’ve added a DROP ZONE immediately to the right when pulling into the Line Road Sports Complex. Cars will be able to drop players, and gear before either entering the park with their pass or exiting and parking at the Bryn Mawr Hospital lot around the corner for those without a pass.
- Handicapped persons will be accommodated on-site. Please be prepared to show your handicapped placard to gain entry to the facility without a parking pass.
- Each coach has been provided 4 parking passes per team (White for Saturday and Pink for Sunday) to distribute internally to their club as they wish. Only those with parking passes are permitted to park on-site due to limited on-site parking availability. White Passes Saturday and Pink Passes Sunday.
- Anyone without a pass is instructed to park at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital located at 414 Paoli Pike, Malvern, PA 19355. This is grass parking in front of the hospital. There is a walking path from the hospital to the fields and we’ll also have golf cart shuttles running for your convenience.
- The paved lot behind the Bryn Mawr Rehab hospital is for patients only – this is a Tow Away Zone.
- No Parking on Line Road. This is also a Tow Away Zone.
The Westtown School
975 Westtown Road, West Chester, PA 19348
Featuring ten beautifully manicured natural grass fields, The Westtown School is a Quaker Pre-K-12th grade co-ed, private, college preparatory day and boarding school, offering a challenging and diverse curriculum that emphasizes critical thinking, collaboration, service and social action. Since 1799, The Westtown School has been committed to character education and innovation. They inspire and prepare their graduates to become stewards and leaders of a better world.
WCUSC Delacy Sports Complex
500-521 S Creek Road., West Chester, PA 19382
Owned and operated by the West Chester United Soccer Club (WCUSC), the Delacy Sports Complex is home to six lacrosse fields with perfectly manicured natural grass just a mile from The Westtown School.
West Chester Rustin High School
1100 Shiloh Road, West Chester, PA 19382
West Chester Rustin High School is one of three West Chester Area School District high schools, a public four-year high school located in West Chester, PA. This facility plays host to six natural grass fields as well as their artificial turf stadium.
Line Road Sports Complex
137 Line Road, Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Line Road Field Complex is home to the Great Chester Valley Soccer Association. We're fortunate to be working with GCVSA and look forward to playing on their 7 natural Kentucky Bluegrass Fields.
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Albright College||Georgetown University||Muhlenberg College|
|Alvernia University||Gettysberg College||New Jersey Institute of Technology|
|Arcadia University||Gwynedd Mercy University||Neumann University|
|Binghampton University||Hartwick College||Oberlin College (OH)|
|Bryn Athyn College||Haverford College||Ohio Northern University|
|Cabrini University||Hartford University||Penn State University|
|Canisius College||Hofstra University||Roanoke College|
|Chestnut Hill College||University of Alabama - Huntsville||Rutgers University|
|Cecil County College (JUCO)||Immaculata University||Sacred Heart University|
|Delaware Valley University||Johnson & Wales University (CO)||Salisbury University|
|University of Delaware||Kings College||Stevenson University|
|DeSales University||Lehigh University||Thiel College|
|Dickinson College||Lycoming College||Ursinus College|
|Drew University||Marist College||UMBC|
|Drexel University||Marywood University||University of Pennsylvania|
|University of Delaware||McDaniel College||Villanova University|
|Eastern University||Methodist University (NC)||Virginia Military Academy|
|Elizabethtown College||Monmouth University||Virginia Wesleyan University|
|Felician University||Montclair State University||Wagner College|
|Franklin & Marshall College||Mount Saint Mary's University||Widener University|
|Frostburg State University||Moravian College||Western New England University|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com