DATES | June 20-21, 2020
- The Westtown School | West Chester, PA
- Unionville High School | Unionville, PA
- Line Road Sports Complex | Malvern, PA
- West Chester-Henderson High School | West Chester, PA
- 1-3 Teams:
- High School Teams (2021-24): $1,699/team
- Youth Teams: $1,599/team
- Multi-Team Rate (4+ Teams):
- High School Teams (2021-24): $1,549/team
- Youth Teams: $1,449/team
- 2029 Teams are $999/team.
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- High School* | 2021 AA/A, 2022 AA/A, 2023 AA/A, 2024 AA/A/B
- Youth | 2025 AA/A/B, 2026 AA/A/B, 2027 A/B, 2028 A/B, 2029 A/B
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Hotel Block Booking: Book at registration to secure the best deals! Out-of-town team minimum of 14 rooms over two nights.
- Balances Due: May 26, 2020
- 2021-2024 (Rising Freshmen through Seniors) Rosters due: May 26, 2020. Download the roster template here.
- Player Waivers Complete: June 1, 2020
BOYS SUMMER SLAM TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
Boys Summer Slam, Director
w (484) 321-6183
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Boys Summer Slam began in 2010 and in its 11th year returns as an elite summer staple. Drawing teams from across the country, this event delivers the whole package from high school recruiting at The Westtown School to the youth festival atmosphere at West Chester Henderson High School, Line Road Sports Complex, and Unionville High School.
Join us the third weekend in June for what is sure to be the best tournament of the summer! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
SATURDAY NIGHT COACHES SOCIAL AT TIMOTHY’S WEST CHESTER
Coaches, you’re invited to join us Saturday night, June 20th at Timothy’s West Chester, winner of OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice award! Food and drinks are on us from 7-9PM.
As our official restaurant partner, Timothy’s offers casual American fare, good spirits and local craft beer. It’s a wonderful venue to watch sporting events and they’re able to accommodate all groups and events.
Located at 929 South High Street, West Chester, PA, (484) 887-8771.
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to Single Elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing in playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Friday Night Clinic
On the eve of the Boys Summer Slam, ten collegiate coaches will lead a 1.5-hour Friday Night Clinic at MapleZone Sports Institute from 6:00PM-8:00PM. This is a wonderful opportunity for Summer Slam participants to learn position specific skills and tips from some of the nation’s top coaches.
Registration will be for individuals of all grad years. Athletes will be broken into age and skill specific groups to learn position technique to improve their game.
Friday Night Clinic Details – REGISTER NOW!
Date: Friday June 19, 2020
Location: MapleZone Sports Institute
Time: 6:00PM – 8:00PM
Friday BEAST of the East Showcase
The Friday before the Boys Summer Slam, Victory will host the 2020 BEAST of the EAST Showcase at MSI in Aston, PA (10 minutes from Summer Slam facility). 70 College Coaches and 16 Confirmed Division I coaches will recruit the top 220 prospects that participate in the fastest growing showcase in America. This is a BIG recruiting opportunity for Summer Slam participants to showcase their abilities and potentially earn an All-Star Game nod to start the weekend!
Registration will be for individuals of grad years 2021, 2022, and 2023. Athletes will be broken into 12 showcase teams and given 3 games coached by (2) Division 1 coaches!
Date: Friday June 19, 2020
Location: MapleZone Sports Village (Aston, PA
The 2020 Boys Summer Slam schedule will be released on Thursday, June 11 at 6:00 PM ET. It will likely be slightly revised on Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
MAPS / ADDRESSES / PARKING INFORMATION
THE WESTTOWN SCHOOL – 2019 Field Map PDF
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19382
- For Fields 1-3, please use the West School Lane Entrance – access to lots A & B – until these lots are full. Once these lots are full, we’ll redirect traffic down Westtown Road to the Oak Lane Entrance where you’ll be able to park in lots D, E, F & G. From here you can take a golf cart shuttle or walk to your field.
- For Field 4, you may enter through the Shady Grove Road Entrance (not Westtown Road) and park in lot C. Once this is full, all cars will be redirected to to the Oak Lane Entrance where you’ll be able to park in lots D, E, F & G. From here you can take a golf cart shuttle or walk to your field. You are not permitted to drive through campus from lot C.
- For Fields 5-10, please use the Oak Lane Entrance and park in lots D, E, F & G as these are the closest lots to your field. This is a one-way entrance and will exit up through campus onto Shady Grove Road.
- Much of the Westtown School’s parking is on the grass. We advise against driving any low-profile cars as some of the grass lots and gravel driveways on campus may be naturally bumpy.
- No RV’s and no overnight parking permitted on campus.
WEST CHESTER HENDERSON HIGH SCHOOL – 2019 Field Map PDF
400 Montgomery Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
LINE ROAD SPORTS COMPLEX – 2019 Field Map
Player Dropoff & Handicap Parking Address:
137 Line Road
Malvern, PA 19355
Parking Lot Address:
414 Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
Parking Notes for Line Road Field Complex:
- We’ve added a DROP ZONE immediately to the right when pulling into the Line Road Sports Complex. Cars will be able to drop players, and gear before parking at the Bryn Mawr Hospital lot around the corner.
- Handicapped persons will be accommodated on-site. Please be prepared to show your handicapped placard to gain entry to the facility.
- Parking is located at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, 414 Paoli Pike, Malvern, PA 19355. This is grass parking in front of the hospital. There is a walking path from the hospital to the fields and we’ll also have golf cart shuttles running for your convenience.
- The paved lot behind the Bryn Mawr Rehab hospital is for patients only – this is a Tow Away Zone.
- No Parking on Line Road. This is also a Tow Away Zone.
UNIONVILLE HIGH SCHOOL – 2019 Field Map PDF
750 Unionville Road / State Rte. 82
Kennett Square, PA 19348
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Albany University||Georgetown University||Princeton University|
|Albright University||Georgian Court||Randolph College|
|Alfred University||Gettysberg College||Roanoke College|
|Alvernia University||Goucher College||Rosemont College|
|Arcadia University||Grand Canyon University||Rutgers University|
|Army West Point||Gwynedd Mercy University||Sacred Heart University|
|Baldwin Wallace||Harford Community College||Sage College|
|Becker College||Hartwick College||Shenandoah University|
|Bridgewater College||Hood College||St. Vincent's College|
|Brown University||Illinois Institute of Technology||Stockton University|
|Bucknell University||Illinois Wesleyan||Swarthmore College|
|Cabrini University||Indianapolis University||SUNY Cortland|
|Caldwell University||Keiser University||Susquehanna University|
|Chestnut Hill College||Kings College||University of Tampa|
|Chatham University||Lees-McRae University||Thiel College|
|Clarkson University||Manhattan College||University of Massachusetts|
|Curry College||Methodist University||University of Richmond|
|Dartmouth College||Misericordia University||University of Scranton|
|Drew University||Moravian College||University of the Cumberlands|
|University of Delaware||Mount St. Joseph's||University of Pennsylvania|
|Eastern University||Mount St. Mary's University||Utica College|
|Elizabethtown College||Muskingum University||Villanova University|
|Elmira University||Navy||Virginia Wesleyan|
|Emmanuel College-Boston||Neumann University||Wagner University|
|Fairfield University||North Central College||Westminster|
|Ferrum College||Ohio Northern University||Widener University|
|Franklin & Marshall College||Ohio Wesleyan University||York College|
|Frostburg State University||Otterbein College|
The 2020 Victory Event Series Summer Slam is a Stay and Play event. This means that to compete in the tournament, each team must book 14 total room nights in the official room block set up by Team Travel Source. All reservations must be made through the official housing booking link or through a custom team/club booking link provided by Team Travel Source to your housing contact.
HOUSING CONTACTS: Please make sure that your parents know that they should NOT call the hotels directly or book with a direct hotel website. These reservations as well as third party bookings (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, etc.,) will not be compliant with the Stay and Play policy and these rooms will NOT count toward your team’s compliancy. All questions, adjustments, requests or cancellations regarding your reservations must go through Team Travel Source as well.
Team Travel Source guarantees the lowest group rates available (exclusions include but are not limited to unconfirmed room types, non-cancellable rates, employee rates, government rates, advanced purchase rates, AAA and AARP rates). Team Travel Source will work with any club or team that may have a special situation.
Exemptions include the following:
· Using points for a free room
· Club is within 100 miles of the venue
· Military or Government Discount
· Staying with a family member within 100 miles of venue
Please use the following link to apply for an exemption: Exemption Form
Please use the following link to guarantee the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com