National Showcase - 2014 Player Registration is CLOSED.
Welcome to the National Showcase, a one day event November 1, 2014 designed to provide the highest levels of coaching, training, competition and exposure to the top lacrosse players in the country.
All Junior, Sophomore and Freshman players (Grad Years: 2016, 2017, 2018) are eligible to attend the National Showcase. Please forward this information to high school or club player who might benefit from this experience.
National Showcase Features
- Premier recruiting opportunity - Division I, II and III coaches will be in attendance, see who is coming!
- Train with the Best - spend several hours being taught by some of the best collegiate coaches in the country. See who is teaching!
- Test your speed and agility - each athlete will be scored on the 40 Yard Dash, the 5-10-5 Agility Run, Broad Jump and Vertical Jump. Find out how you rate athletically with the Parisi Speed School.
- Learn from the experts - A panel of diverse coaches will help you better understand the recruiting process.
- Compete in Games - Play alongside and against some of the top lacrosse players in the country, three games to showcase your abilities and apply what you have learned on-site.
- Multiple Turf Fields (rain or shine event)
- Location, Location, Location - minutes from I-95, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and a multitude of national historical attractions.
Take a look at our action packed format for the day! High School and/or Club coaches can nominate high school players to attend.
We are seeking the most athletic players in the 2016, 2017, & 2018 graduation classes!
Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel your registration, you may cancel by delivering or mailing by certified mail, return receipt requested, written notice to MSI and Business. If your notice of cancellation is received prior to October 1, 2014, a $25 administrative fee will be charged. Any cancellation received after October 1, 2014 shall result in a per person administrative fee equal to 50% of the Event cost, or $112.50. Any cancellation received after October 24, 2014 shall result in a per person administrative fee equal to 100% of the Event cost, or $225.00. MSI is not responsible for any refunds. Customer further agrees that once the registration is submitted, this Agreement is a legally binding and enforceable obligation of Customer.