- Sunday November 19, 2017 – All Games
- BOYS | Calvert Regional Park | North East, MD
- 2022 AA Rising Stars or A
- 2023 AA Rising Stars or A
- 2024 AA Rising Stars or A
- 2025 AA Rising Stars or A
- High School *Includes HD Game Film for all teams/athletes courtesy of GameTime Footage.
- Varsity AA / A
- 2020, 2021
- Deposit Due at Time of Registration
- Balance Payments Due: September 28, 2017
- Rosters/Waivers Completed: October 1, 2017
- Registration End: October 13, 2017
- Email Excel Roster (Template Here) to moc.p1513456486uorgs1513456486trops1513456486nosit1513456486tap@n1513456486airb1513456486
|1-3 Teams||4+ Teams|
|High School Teams||$1,499||$1,299|
*All High School teams/athletes will receive complimentary Game Film courtesy of GameTime Footage via a post-event digital download!
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. Our newest feature included in the total lacrosse experience is FREE GAME FILM FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS AND PLAYERS. This comes in addition to immediate score reporting with live standings, HD Digital results displays, on-time games, complete vendor villages, delicious food options, competitive games and much more!
The Brandywine Classic began in 2011 and in its 7th year has grown into a late October staple for teams gearing up for the November recruiting window. Drawing teams from across the northeast, this event delivers both Division 2 and Division 3 recruiting opportunities for the high school clubs and a fun and highly competitive youth tournament, all on SUNDAY the 29th.
Join us the last Sunday in October for what is sure to be a great kickoff to your fall-ball season! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Brandywine Classic, Director
w (484) 356-1024
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a proud partner of the Brandywine Classic and several other Victory Event Series tournaments. Full event medical coverage will be provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation. Click here to learn more.
- Single Day Tournament – all games Sunday 11/19/2017
- Championship Format; pool play with the top two teams advancing to the Championship game
- Four (4) Games Guaranteed
- 44 minute games, 22 minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Player Waiver Information – Due Oct. 1, 2017
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Click Here to view the 2017 Boys Brandywine Classic Schedule on TourneyMachine.com. Download the TourneyMachine App to your phone for scores, schedules and rankings throughout the event.
Schedule Revised: Saturday 11/18/2017 at 4:03PM
BOYS LOCATIONS – PRINTABLE PDF FIELD MAP
Calvert Regional Sports Park (Divisions: Varsity A, 2021 AA/A, 2022 AA/A, 2023 AA/A, 2024 AA/A)
304 Brick Meetinghouse Road
North East, MD 21901
Rising Sun High School (Divisions: 2025 AA/A, 2026/27)
100 Tiger Drive
North East, MD 21901
PARKING ENTRANCE INFORMATION
Fields 1-12: Enter Calvert Regional Park via Route MD-272 at 304 Brick Meetinghouse Road, North East, MD 21901
Fields 13-17: Enter Rising Sun High School at 100 Tiger Drive, North East, MD 21901
PLEASE CARPOOL! At Calvert Regional Park, on-site paved parking spots are limited and much of Calvert Regional Park’s parking is in the grass adjacent to Fields 1 and 4. Depending upon rainfall amounts forecast for this Saturday, we may be forced to use satellite parking at Calvert Elementary School (1/2 mile away – across the street from the park). If this is the case, we’ll announce it via email and text and force overflow parking to the Calvert Elementary School where we’ll have shuttle buses waiting. Please opt into the text alert service when completing the waiver to receive these updates.
Calvert Regional Sports Park Fields 1-3
304 Brick Meetinghouse Road, North East, MD
Conventiently located in North East, MD, Calvert Regional Sports Park is adjacent to Rising Sun High School in the Northeast corner of Maryland, just 2 miles from the PA border and 10 miles from the Delaware Border. The park features a beautiful artificial turf stadium field as well as nine natural grass fields.
Rising Sun High School
100 Tiger Dr, North East, MD 21901, USA
HD GAME FILM INCLUDED FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS!
New in 2017, Victory Event Series has partnered with GameTime Footage to provide complimentary HD Game Film to each participating high school team and athlete. Game Film will be distributed via email to participating athletes who have completed their online player waiver within 10 days following the completiong of the tournament (no later than Wednesday Nov. 8, 2017).
If you’re a college coach interested in recruiting, click here to complete the pre-registration.
Coaches who register to recruit using the above link will receive:
- Front Rush’s ‘Coaches Packet’ for pre-event download and use on the sideline
- Both Digital & Hard Copy Coaches Packets
- VIP Parking
- Lunch Vouchers
- Access to post-event game film
- Travel Stipend
|Alvernia University||Frostburg State University||Montclair State University|
|Bryn Athyn College||Georgian Court University||Moravian College|
|Cabrini University||Gettysburg College||Muhlenburg College|
|Chestnut Hill College||Haverford College||Neumann University|
|Connecticut College||Immaculata University||Stevenson University|
|Delaware Valley University||Kings College||Susquehanna University|
|University of Delaware||Lebanon Valley College||St. Mary's College (MD)|
|DeSales University||Mary Washington University||University of Delaware|
|Dickinson College||Marywood University||University of Pennsylvania|
|Drew University||McDaniel College||Villanova University|
|Eastern University||Messiah College||Wesley College|
|Franklin & Marshall College||Misericordia University||Widener University|
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com