DATES | June 15-16, 2019
BIG EASY CLASSIC LOCATION
- Pelican Park | Mandeville, LA
- 1-3 Teams: $1,299/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,099/team
- Men’s Teams: $800
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
- Men’s | Adult (18+)
- High School | HS A, HS B, 2022, 2023
- 14U: Cannot turn 15 before 8/31/2018
- 12U: Cannot turn 13 before 8/31/2018
- 10U: Cannot turn 11 before 8/31/2018
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Balances Due: May 16, 2017
- Registration Ends: May 31, 2018
- Player Waivers Complete: June 1, 2018
- Roster Submitted to moc.p1544409097uorgs1544409097trops1544409097nosit1544409097tap@n1544409097airb1544409097 by: June 8, 2018
FRIDAY NIGHT CLINIC & HS ALL-STAR GAME
- Friday Night D1 Clinic (6-8PM) Featuring Villanova, Air Force, UMass, Mercer College Coaches
- Clinic is OPEN to all grades and all skill levels
- HS All-Star Game (8PM) is by NOMINATION ONLY (2019-2021)
- Registration Opens Soon!
Big Easy Classic, Director
w (484) 356-1024
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Big Easy Classic began in 2013 and in its 6th year has grown into an elite southern summer staple. Drawing teams from across the south central and southeastern US, this event delivers the whole package. Just 30 minutes over the causeway from downtown New Orleans, teams and families alike have an awesome time at the Big Easy Classic!
Join us the third weekend in June for what is sure to be a fun weekend for your players and families! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
Ochsner Sports Medicine
Ochsner Sports Medicine is a proud partner of the Big Easy Classic Lacrosse Tournament. Full event medical coverage will be provided by Ochsner Sports Medicine. Click here to learn more.
IMG NATIONALS REGIONAL QUALIFIER
We are pleased to partner with IMG Nationals as a 2019 IMG Nationals Regional Qualifier. As in years past, Big Easy Classic winners and runners up of the below divisions will be invited to the world-renowned IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL for the chance to claim an IMG Nationals title!
Divisions Include: High School A, High School B, 2021, 15U, 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U & 10U
MUGSHOTS GRILL & BAR – OFFICIAL RESTAURANT PARTNER
Parents and team, if you’re in search of great food, good drinks and a fun sporty atmosphere, visit Mugshots Grill & Bar. We’re pleased to host our Saturday Night Coaches Social at Mugshots from 7-9PM. They’ve chosen to support this tournament so we hope you’ll choose to support them!
Friday Night Clinic
On the eve of the Big Easy Classic, four (4) Division I coaches from Air Force, Villanova, UMass and Mercer along with several other D2/D3 and MCLA coaches will lead a two-hour Friday Night Skills Clinic from 6-7:30PM. This is a wonderful opportunity for Big Easy Classic participants to learn position specific skills and tips from some of the nation’s top coaches.
Registration will be for individuals of all grad years. Athletes will be broken into age and skill specific groups to learn position technique to improve their game.
Friday Night Clinic Details
Date: Friday June 15, 2018
Location: St. Paul’s School (Hunter Stadium)
Time: 6:00 – 7:30PM
CLINIC REGISTRATION IS OPEN – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
College Coaches For Friday Night Clinic
Friday Night All-Star Game
On the eve of the Big Easy Classic, immediately following the Friday Night Clinic, four (4) Division I coaches from Air Force, Villanova, UMass and Mercer will coach our inaugural Big Easy Classic All-Star Game! This is an unbelievable opportunity for ELITE players to get Division 1 level coaching/training and exposure.
The All-Star Game is open to nominations (2020 – 2022 only) and we will accept the top 42 athletes that are NOMINATED by April 1st.
Friday Night All-Star Game Details
- Date: Friday June 14, 2018
- Location: St. Paul’s School (Hunter Stadium)
- Time: 7:30PM
- Format: Bayou Boys vs. Cajun Stars (21 players per team)
- 1 hour game with 12 minute running quarters and 4 minute overtime if required.
- Game will be filmed and streamed live on VictoryEventSeries.com
- Includes Jersey for each player!
- Team Coaches: Villanova, UMass, Mercer & Air Force
- Players: 2020 – 2022 (By Nomination Only)
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
2018 SCHEDULE is available via TourneyMachine.com. Download the iOS or Android app to your phone to follow live scores, standings and brackets. In the event of any weather related delays, please call Pelican Park’s Field Hotline (985) 626-1444 for updates or check back here.
Click here for 2017 Results.
Pelican Park – Field Map PDF
63350 Pelican Drive
Mandeville, LA 70448
63350 Pelican Dr, Mandeville, LA 70448, USA
Pelican Park is a beautiful, 250 acre facility located on the edge of the Gulf Coast Region. Just a 45 minute drive away from New Orleans and minutes away from Lake Pontcharian, it will provide the perfect backdrop for the Big Easy Classic.
The Park consists of 32 athletic fields, a 3 court gym, a 2 court gym, the 46,000-square-foot multi-purpose Castine Center, paved roads, walking trail, dog park, batting cages and parking for over 1,700 vehicles. Visitation and usage of the Park is extremely high. Pelican Park has over 12,000 visitors on a typical Saturday, and over 1 million visitors each year.
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Team Blocks and Individual Rooms Now!
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com