DATES | June 17-18, 2017
- Pelican Park | Mandeville, LA
- 1-3 Teams: $1,299/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,099/team
- Men’s Teams: $800
- *Deposits Due with Registration: $450/team
- *Cross-event discounts available for teams entering multiple Victory Events. Please call our office for more information.
- Men’s | Adult (18+)
- High School | HS A, HS B
- U15 A/B: Cannot turn 16 before 8/31/2017
- 14U A/B: Cannot turn 15 before 8/31/2017
- U13 A/B: Cannot turn 14 before 8/31/2017
- 12U A/B: Cannot turn 13 before 8/31/2017
- U11 A/B: Cannot turn 12 before 8/31/2017
- 10U A/B: Cannot turn 11 before 8/31/2017
- US Lacrosse Age Eligibility Reference Table
- Deposit Due: At Registration
- Player Waivers Complete: May 15, 2017
- Balances Due: May 17, 2017
- Registration Ends: May 31, 2017
Big Easy Classic, Director
w (484) 356-1024
We pride ourselves on hosting elite events at elite venues and delivering the total lacrosse experience. The Big Easy Classic began in 2013 and in its 5th year has grown into an elite southern summer staple. Drawing teams from across the south central and eastern US, this event delivers the whole package. Just 30 minutes over the causeway from downtown New Orleans, teams and families alike have an awesome time at the Big Easy Classic!
Join us the third weekend in June for what is sure to be a fun weekend for your players and families! Scroll through our site for more information or please don’t hesitate to call the tournament director below for more information.
IMG NATIONALS REGIONAL QUALIFIER
We are pleased to partner with IMG Nationals as a 2017 IMG Nationals Regional Qualifier. As in years past, Big Easy Classic winners and runners up of the below divisions will be invited to the world-renowned IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL for the chance to claim an IMG Nationals title October 27-29, 2017.
Divisions Include: High School A, High School B, U15 A, U13 A & U11 A
- Championship Format; Pool Play with top teams advancing to single elimination Championship
- Four (4) Game Minimum, opportunity for more games for those advancing to playoff
- 44 minute game, 22-minute running halves and 2 minute halftime
Rules of Play / Guidelines / Refund Policy
- Rules of Play & Tournament Guidelines PDF
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster – PDF Download
- Login to your account: Login Button
- From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
- Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
- Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
- Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
- You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach – PDF Download
- Before moving forward with this, you must know the DIVISION in which your child’s team is registered.
- Click the red ‘Registration’ button on the left menu (as though you are registering a team).
- Find the division of your child’s team and click the red ‘Register’ button.
- Select your roll by choosing the ‘Child/Player’ button (assuming you are a parent or guardian of an athlete under the age of 18). We are collecting parent & child information.
- Make an account for yourself, filling out the PARENT/GUARDIAN info.
- Click ‘Create my account and go to next step’ button.
- Make a new player & fill out PLAYER info
- Select ‘My player (Under 18)
- Then choose an existing player or click the ‘Add a new player’ button
- Click the red ‘Register’ button for your child and select ‘Team Player’
- Find and select your team in the drop down list
- Answer appropriate Registration Questions. You can come back and edit the Jersey number later if you do not know it.
- Accept/Agree to the Waiver.
- Add another child or click Continue.
- Finish & check out your team page.
- Click Here for these directions with screenshots.
Schedule will be posted Thursday June 8th by 12:00PM.
Download: Pelican Park – Field Map PDF
63350 Pelican Dr, Mandeville, LA 70448, USA
Pelican Park is a beautiful, 250 acre facility located on the edge of the Gulf Coast Region. Just a 45 minute drive away from New Orleans and minutes away from Lake Pontcharian, it will provide the perfect backdrop for the Big Easy Classic.
The Park consists of 32 athletic fields, a 3 court gym, a 2 court gym, the 46,000-square-foot multi-purpose Castine Center, paved roads, walking trail, dog park, batting cages and parking for over 1,700 vehicles. Visitation and usage of the Park is extremely high. Pelican Park has over 12,000 visitors on a typical Saturday, and over 1 million visitors each year.
We’re pleased to partner with Team Travel Source. They’ve secured PRIME LOCATION hotel rooms with the LOWEST RATES for this event. Click Here to Book Your Rooms Now! To setup a team block, please read below.
To hold a prime block of rooms now for your team, please email the following information to moc.e1493443158cruos1493443158levar1493443158tmaet1493443158@skco1493443158lbmae1493443158t1493443158:
- Team Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Mobile Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Hotel Requested
- # and Type of Rooms Requested
- Program Website URL (if you have one)
Team Travel Source will be back in touch within 24 hours. Once your block has been selected and secured, you will receive a personalized reservation link and access code for your team. Your parents will be able to book their rooms individually through this link. It’s simple!
Toll Free: (866) 567-7075 | Fax: (502) 354-9093 | www.TeamTravelSource.com