LOCATION | Pelican Park | Mandeville, LA
DATES | June 17-18, 2017
- 1-3 Teams: $1,299/team
- 4+ Teams: $1,099
- Men's Teams: $800
- Deposit Due with Registration: $450/team
- NOTE: Cross-event discounts are available for teams entering other Victory Event
Series SUMMER Tournaments.
- MEN'S | Adult (18+)
- HIGH SCHOOL | HS A, HS B
- YOUTH | U15 A/B, U13 A/B, U11 A/B
- Registration Start: August 15, 2016
- Registration End: May 31, 2017
- Deposit Due at Time of Registration
- Balance Payments Due: May 17, 2017
We're excited to return the THIRD WEEKEND in June to Mandeville, LA and Pelican Park for the 5th Annual Big Easy Classic Lacrosse Tournament! Last year included 60 teams from LA, TX, GA, OK, FL, TN and AL. The Pelican Park facility speaks for itself we are excited to bring this must-attend event back to Mandeville and expand upon the player/attendee experience.
New and Revamped This Summer:
- Friday night four Division 1 college coaches will run an individual skills clinic -
registration link to be posted soon. After the clinic they'll coach the High School A
All-Star game. More information to come!
- FOUR (4) Games Guaranteed; 22 minute running halves
- Live Results, Standings and Brackets all available on your smartphone.
- On-Site Multimedia Display featuring Results, Standings and Brackets on HD TVs.
- Gatorade ensures that every athlete at our tournament is well-hydrated and
fueled with Gatorade and Water stations at every field.
- Gametime Footage has their cameras ready to make sure your highlight reel
doesn't miss a single play.
- Complete on-site parking
- Improved Vendor Village
Player Waiver Information
- AFTER YOUR TEAM IS REGISTERED, use the Player Waiver Button below to complete your the online waiver.
- A waiver is required to participate in any Victory Event Series Tournament
Things Parents/Adult Players Will Need to Complete the Waiver Process:
- Athlete's medical insurance information
- The Division in which your athlete's team is registered (if your team is not yet registered by the coach or club director, a waiver CANNOT be completed)
How to Complete a Player Waiver
- After clicking the Player Waiver button below, you will be prompted to create a Victory Event Series account for yourself as the parent.
- Once your parent account is created, it will prompt you to add your athlete(s) to your account.
- Once they are connected to your account, select the division in which you'd like to register them onto a team.
- Follow through to completion.
63350 Pelican Drive
Mandeville, Louisiana 70448
Click Click Here for a Printable Field Map
Pelican Park is a beautiful, 250 acre facility located on the edge of the Gulf Coast Region. Just a 45 minute drive away from New Orleans and minutes away from Lake Pontcharian, it will provide the perfect backdrop for the Big Easy Classic.
The Park consists of 32 athletic fields, a 3 court gym, a 2 court gym, the 46,000-square-foot multi-purpose Castine Center, paved roads, walking trail, dog park, batting cages and parking for over 1,700 vehicles. Visitation and usage of the Park is extremely high. Pelican Park has over 12,000 visitors on a typical Saturday, and over 1 million visitors each year.