Welcome to 44TNT – A Dynamite Experience!
44TNT is the Integrated Take on Box Lacrosse Training for Youth Programs, Clubs and Individuals
How was 44TNT Formed?
44TNT is a Partnership between legendary box lacrosse coach and player Johnny Mouradian of the American Indoor Lacrosse Association (AILA) and Pattison Sports Group’s Victory Event Series. Together, 44TNT will become the leader in Box Style Lacrosse Training for recreational and club athletes, boys and girls, ages 8-18.
To read the full press release, click here.
This Fall we’ll offer multiple 3 hour sessions (1.5 hours of training and 1.5 hours of games) at the Marple Sports Arena in Broomall, PA. We are currently accepting team and club registrations!
If your club is interested please call Scott Ely at (484) 356-1024 to book.
What is 44TNT?
Forty4 is a box lacrosse concept designed to improve player skills. The features include:
- Team-building for an organization, club or team
- New indoor box training and half-court 4v4 short-stick experience
- Three (3) hour program
- 1.5 Hours of Training / 1.5 Hours of Games
- Three (3) Games Guaranteed
Logistics: The 44TNT Event Plan & Schedule
- Athletes will be broken into three teams of 8-10 based on age, grade and skill level for each half of the floor
- 1.5 hours of teaching at either end, followed by 1.5 hours of round robin pool play games
- In the second half of the session, teams will play three round-robin games allowing stoppages for teachable moments
- 30 athletes per 3-hour session per half rink
- Goalies will play as independents, learning and competing against one another
- 44TNT can serve as an inter-club or cross-club/program experience
- Grades 3-12
- Male and Female sessions offered